Samsung galaxy note 3 or 1520

deecoop0351

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
I have upgrade with at&t so I go to the website and what did I see. Samsung galaxy note 3 for free. I'm a wp8.1 fan but that note 3 is a hell of phone. You got 32 gigs and SD card slot removable battery, a stylus. The 1520 software should have some unique phablet features like the note. The 1520 is a big phone for no reason it had great specs but don't have the software to use it. what do you guys think?

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
If you have posted this on android central forums , I am very much sure most of the post will be in favour of galaxy note 3 , since you posted this here I will answer you in short , if you need apps , customization, roms for testing and multi window phone feature then go for note 3 , its an excellent device and you wont be disappointed. But if you want a windows phone with large canvas , latest soc and good camera , choose Lumia 1520. Though windows phone 8.1 is a great update for all Lumia but it all depends what you need on your smartphone :)

deecoop0351

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
If you have posted this on android central forums , I am very much sure most of the post will be in favour of galaxy note 3 , since you posted this here I will answer you in short , if you need apps , customization, roms for testing and multi window phone feature then go for note 3 , its an excellent device and you wont be disappointed. But if you want a windows phone with large canvas , latest soc and good camera , choose Lumia 1520. Though windows phone 8.1 is a great update for all Lumia but it all depends what you need on your smartphone :)

Thanks for you honest answer

peacefulberry

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
I have upgrade with at&t so I go to the website and what did I see. Samsung galaxy note 3 for free. I'm a wp8.1 fan but that note 3 is a hell of phone. You got 32 gigs and SD card slot removable battery, a stylus. The 1520 software should have some unique phablet features like the note. The 1520 is a big phone for no reason it had great specs but don't have the software to use it. what do you guys think?

I haven't used the 1520, but I was thinking of getting it as a Note type of WP. The more research I do, the more im thinking that it is just a giant Lumia and not a true phone/tablet or "phablet". I was looking for a new business phone, and im not interested in apps or custom roms, but a truely capable business phone. I'm interested in your comparison w/o the usual mention of apps and custom roms...if you would be so kind and if you have the time.

deecoop0351

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
when I get the note 3 I will definitely come back and give you my thoughts. I have the same feelings about the 1520 it's nice but it's big for no reason. 1520 should be running Windows RT 4real to take advantage of the hardware and a stylus.

luis_banda

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

I used to have some android devices, 2 of them where Samsung. The first one was a Galaxy S and the second one a S3. The S3 die after just 5 months after buying it (it was one of the faulty ones with the bad chip). After that, I wouldn't consider buy another Samsung product in the near future.

I have a 1520 and the quality seems to be much higher. The Samsung look and feel like phone toys. I had also a Motorola (RAZR HD) and that was a different story, very good quality but the OS lags after some time.

Greets

P.D. Sorry for my english

deecoop0351

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
Ok guys I ended up getting the lg g2 when I had the chance to compare the 2 lg g2 seem smoother. I will post a update of how do I like it in a couple of days. Right now I'm having app\game overload. Lol

z33dev33l

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
Ok guys I ended up getting the lg g2 when I had the chance to compare the 2 lg g2 seem smoother. I will post a update of how do I like it in a couple of days. Right now I'm having app\game overload. Lol

As far as Android goes, LG does it smoothest. It won't compare to a Windows Phone in terms of smoothness or ease of use but it has enough features to compensate for that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs