I have upgrade with at&t so I go to the website and what did I see. Samsung galaxy note 3 for free. I'm a wp8.1 fan but that note 3 is a hell of phone. You got 32 gigs and SD card slot removable battery, a stylus. The 1520 software should have some unique phablet features like the note. The 1520 is a big phone for no reason it had great specs but don't have the software to use it. what do you guys think?
    peacefulberry likes this.
    05-13-2014 04:57 AM
    If you have posted this on android central forums , I am very much sure most of the post will be in favour of galaxy note 3 , since you posted this here I will answer you in short , if you need apps , customization, roms for testing and multi window phone feature then go for note 3 , its an excellent device and you wont be disappointed. But if you want a windows phone with large canvas , latest soc and good camera , choose Lumia 1520. Though windows phone 8.1 is a great update for all Lumia but it all depends what you need on your smartphone :)
    deecoop0351 likes this.
    05-13-2014 05:08 AM
    If you have posted this on android central forums , I am very much sure most of the post will be in favour of galaxy note 3 , since you posted this here I will answer you in short , if you need apps , customization, roms for testing and multi window phone feature then go for note 3 , its an excellent device and you wont be disappointed. But if you want a windows phone with large canvas , latest soc and good camera , choose Lumia 1520. Though windows phone 8.1 is a great update for all Lumia but it all depends what you need on your smartphone :)
    Thanks for you honest answer
    Himanshu Chowdhary likes this.
    05-13-2014 05:11 AM
    I have upgrade with at&t so I go to the website and what did I see. Samsung galaxy note 3 for free. I'm a wp8.1 fan but that note 3 is a hell of phone. You got 32 gigs and SD card slot removable battery, a stylus. The 1520 software should have some unique phablet features like the note. The 1520 is a big phone for no reason it had great specs but don't have the software to use it. what do you guys think?
    I haven't used the 1520, but I was thinking of getting it as a Note type of WP. The more research I do, the more im thinking that it is just a giant Lumia and not a true phone/tablet or "phablet". I was looking for a new business phone, and im not interested in apps or custom roms, but a truely capable business phone. I'm interested in your comparison w/o the usual mention of apps and custom roms...if you would be so kind and if you have the time.
    05-13-2014 08:34 PM
    when I get the note 3 I will definitely come back and give you my thoughts. I have the same feelings about the 1520 it's nice but it's big for no reason. 1520 should be running Windows RT 4real to take advantage of the hardware and a stylus.
    05-14-2014 08:46 AM
    Hello,

I used to have some android devices, 2 of them where Samsung. The first one was a Galaxy S and the second one a S3. The S3 die after just 5 months after buying it (it was one of the faulty ones with the bad chip). After that, I wouldn't consider buy another Samsung product in the near future.

I have a 1520 and the quality seems to be much higher. The Samsung look and feel like phone toys. I had also a Motorola (RAZR HD) and that was a different story, very good quality but the OS lags after some time.

Greets

P.D. Sorry for my english
    05-14-2014 09:22 AM
    Ok guys I ended up getting the lg g2 when I had the chance to compare the 2 lg g2 seem smoother. I will post a update of how do I like it in a couple of days. Right now I'm having app\game overload. Lol
    05-14-2014 03:36 PM
    Ok guys I ended up getting the lg g2 when I had the chance to compare the 2 lg g2 seem smoother. I will post a update of how do I like it in a couple of days. Right now I'm having app\game overload. Lol
    As far as Android goes, LG does it smoothest. It won't compare to a Windows Phone in terms of smoothness or ease of use but it has enough features to compensate for that.
    05-18-2014 03:15 PM