Have I become... A ******?

anon(8150199)

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
That Windows Phone user is kind of a babe, what's her phone number?

I wish that cartoon had the same setup for Windows Phone as it did for all the other phones, I would have liked to see that.

The gal is probably a Hispanic lol.The phone is actually WP7 (there's a black strip with an arrow at the right side)

Reebs Reebs

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Most of them do. It's a habit of people that only "hear" about WP and actually not experience it. I could have been the same way a couple of years ago if I only listened to reviews and comments instead of actually diving in. That's why I always make a conscience effort to try anything myself and not let the opinions others hinder my decisions.

I always take what a person says with a grain of salt even in real life situations. The only way to truly experience something is to do it, not just hear about it--at least that's how I feel.

This is how things are with me too! Even from the closest person to me.. my own brother :D. As soon as I start a sentence about WP, he'll have something to say. No listening at all. Same with one of my best friends... she asked me what's the difference between Cortana and Siri and the outcome of the short conversation was... "Oh Siri can do that!". So Siri can do geofencing and can do 3rd party apps integration as well. She told me, why starting Siri up... "Siri write email".... Argh....

I'm honestly very sick of all this and I feel I wanted to share the good things about WP, but I'm tired of it and I think I just want to be on my own, let it be, enjoy my phone and the heck with it.

Karthik Naik

Banned
Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
This is how things are with me too! Even from the closest person to me.. my own brother :D. As soon as I start a sentence about WP, he'll have something to say. No listening at all. Same with one of my best friends... she asked me what's the difference between Cortana and Siri and the outcome of the short conversation was... "Oh Siri can do that!". So Siri can do geofencing and can do 3rd party apps integration as well. She told me, why starting Siri up... "Siri write email".... Argh....

I'm honestly very sick of all this and I feel I wanted to share the good things about WP, but I'm tired of it and I think I just want to be on my own, let it be, enjoy my phone and the heck with it.

i know that feel! i personally own alot of ios, android, wp and BB devices but i find in phones wp is the best for me, nexus 7(2012) is the best portable tablet, ipads as the best home tablet though i also own many other phones and tablets which i might not find myself using.
whenever i post about my os woes in any thread, fanboys who havent used all get up and start bashing me for using it etc and call their own prefered os as the sole best one.
i believe in variety so i dont carry more than one device of each os in my bag when traveling etc and i find one os can be better than the other in some situations but theres no perfect os as such.....
all have their own limitations and pros....
why cant fanboys accept this and use something other than their fav os once in a while is something thats beyond me.
i personally wouldnt be able to use only one os all the time- like android tab, phone and big tab or iphone,ipad,ipad mini or windows phone, RT tab and Pro tab ive tried all combos but one of each os has worked best for me.
ive seen so many fanboys who havent stepped out of their apple ecosystem just because it works or those android fanboys who try to enforce android to everyone else and calls other OS's limited without even trying the other OS's, i havent seen many wp fanboys yet though i guess because it hasnt got that kind of momentum yet....
when i used to be active on crackberry ,the BB fanboys used to act like RIM/BB really cared about them or something.
In the end, all these companies are after your money but its nice to see companies like apple,nokia, microsoft and sony take pains to include quality preinstalled apps on their phones so you dont need to rely on third party apps etc and you get what you pay for most of the times! :)