Hey all,
    A new thread.. a new discussion ,OH how I love discussions.
    So yesterday we had the LG G3 announced , and in every meaning IT IS GREAT, so great that it almost took my attention to the Lumia 930 back to Android , or at least to G3. Till now, I'm still in Lumia 930 but the idea of having a windows phone-powered LG G3 would be fascinating and I know that I would choose it over any android or wp phone , what about you, would you buy this kind of phone if it exists??
    P.S: I'm sorry if this doesn't belong to this subforum, I didn't know where to put it, oh and I was an Android fanboy before getting to know wp ,I don't have any wp phone till now but I already like it.

Posted via Windows Phone Central App
    05-28-2014 02:29 PM
    Moved in right forum :)
    You still have a fast and latest snapdragon 800 SoC with 2GB ram , !080p full hd display on Lumia 930 but G# wins in screen department , quadHD display something that I wont bother since 720p is enough for me. It would be great if LG make a same design windows phone 8.1 device (I also expect the same from HTC for HTC one M8 windows phone 8.1 device ). I would go for Lumia 930/1520 because of the performance one get on windows phone isn't available on any android device , 20MP pure view camera with raw image support , OIs and much more
    05-28-2014 09:22 PM
    The screen sounds nice, but at this point I think the Lumia's camera and other features more than make up for the lack of super high resolution. 1080p is pretty sharp already for a screen that size, so going higher than that probably isn't worth a lot of compromises in other areas.

Of course, if Nokia wants to put the G3's screen on the 1020's successor, you won't hear me complaining.
    05-28-2014 09:35 PM
    The screen sounds nice, but at this point I think the Lumia's camera and other features more than make up for the lack of super high resolution. 1080p is pretty sharp already for a screen that size, so going higher than that probably isn't worth a lot of compromises in other areas.

Of course, if Nokia wants to put the G3's screen on the 1020's successor, you won't hear me complaining.
    With that camera hump AND a 5.5" screen it would be a BEAST of a phone... I for one would like to see something akin to Sony's Xperia Z1 Compact ship with WP8.1 and I think MS/Nokia can do exactly that with the Lumia 8xx series. A 4.3" 720p screened Lumia 830 with a Snapdragon 800 or higher, 2gb of RAM, changeable shells and a 2600mAh battery would win me out over the upcoming 930 on size alone. Saving $100-$150 on the SIM-free purchase price would be icing on the cake.
    05-28-2014 10:07 PM
    Hey all,
    A new thread.. a new discussion ,OH how I love discussions.
    So yesterday we had the LG G3 announced , and in every meaning IT IS GREAT, so great that it almost took my attention to the Lumia 930 back to Android , or at least to G3. Till now, I'm still in Lumia 930 but the idea of having a windows phone-powered LG G3 would be fascinating and I know that I would choose it over any android or wp phone , what about you, would you buy this kind of phone if it exists??
    P.S: I'm sorry if this doesn't belong to this subforum, I didn't know where to put it, oh and I was an Android fanboy before getting to know wp ,I don't have any wp phone till now but I already like it.

Posted via Windows Phone Central App
    I'll wait a year and compare the bugs from both the s5 and the g3, then pick the more reliable one up for cheap on Craigslist
    05-28-2014 11:22 PM