I saw a demo video on youtube today .the phone was "ZTE one". I thought it was a decent os .smooth as hell on ultra cheap hardware and a decent interface.no unnecessary gimmicks.
    In thinking on getting one as a backup to my 1520 as I read the news mozilla is planning to release their os at dirt cheap price.at less than Rs.2500!!!
    Thats out of the world cheap.a smartphone at that price is more than a bargain.
    So what u guys think of Firefox os? And I know it runs html5 apps.the question is how much is it available?
    06-13-2014 04:02 PM
    knew it will be out soon, will watch its video tonight.
    06-13-2014 04:06 PM
    promising but still needs to prove itself as a sustainable platform,if MS wants to make a splash,it could make a lite version of wp8.1 or use wp7 without the restrictions etc and make a super-budget oriented handset instead,it would be a win-win plus everyones happy including the people who got burned by wp7s fiasco
    06-16-2014 09:36 AM
    It has google apps😁😁😎
    06-16-2014 09:45 AM
    It has google appa
    which doesnt make sense at all, most people find google services inferior to others(icloud and other apple services as well as MS services)
    the same way BB10 also had an android runtime,didnt improve the situation at all for BB
    06-16-2014 09:49 AM
    which doesnt make sense at all, most people find google services inferior to others(icloud and other apple services as well as MS services)
    the same way BB10 also had an android runtime,didnt improve the situation at all for BB
    But it is cheap as hell and people crave for those gmail,youtube and other (popular)apps...
    Karthik Naik likes this.
    06-16-2014 09:52 AM
    But it is cheap as hell and people crave for those gmail,youtube and other (popular)apps...
    thats true for us in india but not in countries where phones are much cheaper,still atleast it has a known service available on it i guess

is certainly better than those half baked Asha series phones though and even those chinese droids or even the indian oem droids which are inferior
    adkrish22290 likes this.
    06-16-2014 10:11 AM
    It has google apps
    Are you sure? Google's stuff tends to use a lot of webkit-specific features which don't work on Gecko, for example if you try to use GMail with mobile Firefox it gives you a pretty barebones interface instead of the fancy one that, say, Chrome on Android would show you. Essentially the same thing that IE users on WP get.
    Karthik Naik likes this.
    06-16-2014 10:28 AM
    Not considering it for google apps anyway. Only thing google I use it "search" and "youtube".
    06-16-2014 11:07 PM
    Not considering it for google apps anyway. Only thing google I use it "search" and "youtube".
    same here
    i prefer MS and apple services on my respective devices,i uninstalled googles apps on my android devices as well
    06-17-2014 03:49 AM
    same here
    i prefer MS and apple services on my respective devices,i uninstalled googles apps on my android devices as well
    yup but if u avoid google coz of data mining practices android itself is the biggest data miner for them.i dont think avoiding google apps in android will prevent it.
    06-18-2014 01:39 AM
    yup but if u avoid google coz of data mining practices android itself is the biggest data miner for them.i dont think avoiding google apps in android will prevent it.
    yeah thats true,but it should slow it down or something i guess and i cant let go of google completely(search and youtube)
    06-18-2014 04:53 AM