I'm back

clvrbas

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
The past month I have been using a LG G2. And all I can say is I'm glad that I am back to WP with my 520.

The G2 in my opinion is probably one of the best android handsets available still. It does everything well, however its not WP :)

Google Now worked great, camera was acceptable, screen size was fantastic for the physical size of the phone, and I loves the rear buttons.

I came to realize over the past month that the "app hap" does not apply to me, everything I need is available on WP, and the OS is soo much more fluid and less cluttered. Makes me more excited to unbox my 635 when I get home from my trip :). And I do not plan to leave WP any time soon... The grass was not greener (figuratively speaking).

chezm

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
I am tempted by the LG G3, i thought the G2 was a nice looking phone with the G3 perfecting all the iffy parts from previous. Just out of curiosity, why did you like the G2 better than other Android phones? Ive used a few Android phones and Samsungs are by far the worst, Moto was very nice...i preferred it to Nexus personally.

clvrbas

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
I am tempted by the LG G3, i thought the G2 was a nice looking phone with the G3 perfecting all the iffy parts from previous. Just out of curiosity, why did you like the G2 better than other Android phones? Ive used a few Android phones and Samsungs are by far the worst, Moto was very nice...i preferred it to Nexus personally.

What I liked about the G2 was that you get a large screen in a not so large body. The rear button innovation worked well for me on how I hold a phone. I'm not big on the software, I switched to action launcher, worked better for my usage. I've always liked LG design better than Samsung. In the Android space HTC and LG I think do the best in design, Moto X is a solid device, I just didn't like the feel. Its all what works for you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium