Cyan for Icon or iPhone 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomAd9

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
For sh!*s and giggles, a little poll for a Monday fun. What do you think will be out 1st, the Cyan Update for the Icon or iPhone 6?

Surmisation

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
For sh!*s and giggles, a little poll for a Monday fun. What do you think will be out 1st, the Cyan Update for the Icon or iPhone 6?

For a serious constipated answer, the W8 will need to drop before Lumia Icon sees the update. Verizon's "perceived newness". If these phones only came with hymens...

explosive0

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
iPhone 6, and I'll be getting one. Until Microsoft/Nokia figures out how to handle the update debacle differently, Windows Phone is going nowhere.

joe_carmigiano

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
It seems as though Apple would be doing the giggling. VZ and TMO are going to lose some customers soon if they do not get the updates out. It sucks that customers have to wait for these updates on the WP side. When I had my iPhone, TMO pushed the updates as soon as they were available.

RobGG

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Updates on the iphone dont even go trough carriers, so it's not tmobile making them available, its actually apple doing it.

Been having some issues with ios 8, nothing major but not what i expect from apple. Sold my Icon 2 weeks ago, was waiting for cyan but guess they forgot about us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720