I feel the points are well made. Sharing is WPs Achilles heal.

08-12-2014 12:55 AM
    Don't really understand why people get so worked up about things like this. If you don't like it, don't buy it. You don't have to go on the internet and whine about it. If you have nothing constructive or interesting to say, don't say anthing.

by the way when I click on the share button in Bing news I get the options to email, text, send to onenote or share to the various social networks that are installed on my phone. Didn't watch past that point because his voice was annoying

Also all 3 major OS's have at least tens of thousands of cloned crappy apps. At least WP doesn't have the malware that the play store has...

I've said it before, Windows phone is improving rapidly but it doesn't need to be perfect, it just needs to be good enough for enough people that it becomes a viable option. I think with 8.1 it reached that point for a large number of people. Now there is some sales momentum and a large and ever growing number of existing users, it becomes more and more attractive to developers. The universal apps strategy will take some time to come to fruition but it could be the best move MS has made with regards to windows.
    08-12-2014 12:26 PM
    Thanks OP.
    Many are well aware that WP along with other platforms have failings.
    Closed
    Scienceguy Labs likes this.
    08-12-2014 12:35 PM