08-24-2014 01:29 PM
131 ... 456
tools
    I was thinking this very same thing. salmanahmad your posts have been refreshing to read. Someone that seems to want each OS to succeed in its own way and where they falter you call it out. You should, if you don't already, participate in the Uservoice forums for Windows Phone.
    I have, I want the Windows Phone OS to become more advanced but no one listens to user voice suggestions of random people much. :P
    08-24-2014 04:40 AM
    I have, I want the Windows Phone OS to become more advanced but no one listens to user voice suggestions of random people much. :P
    Let's continue in this thread-

http://forums.windowscentral.com/showthread/306166.htm

We have already gone way off topic on this one lol
    08-24-2014 06:41 AM
    Clearly, you do not understand the situation. I store my passwords on a word document in WP. If I do the same on a nexus,A third party app is involved in accessing my word document. Obviously, who would want some third party company to access their files? What if they stole my password? You never know.

I'm a paranoid computer security nut and I'll say that this fear is a little far fetched. Even so, if you are worried why don't you encrypt the file?
    D M C likes this.
    08-24-2014 11:28 AM
    I'm a paranoid computer security nut and I'll say that this fear is a little far fetched. Even so, if you are worried why don't you encrypt the file?
    I was justifying my statement, and I still think that 3rd party file managers with access to internet(some claim gdrive integration, so require internet access) can export your data. In the world of today, you never know. Plus Google's certification process isn't all that secure, you know.
    08-24-2014 12:07 PM
    I was justifying my statement, and I still think that 3rd party file managers with access to internet(some claim gdrive integration, so require internet access) can export your data. In the world of today, you never know. Plus Google's certification process isn't all that secure, you know.
    Google's certification is pretty good, it's just that a lot of apps are submitted and mistakes can be made somewhere along the way.

If you are really that big of a security nut don't download a file manager with internet access.

Seriously dude. -.-
    08-24-2014 12:55 PM
    This thread has been off the rails for a while.
    Which is par for the course.
    Thanks for the input here everyone!
    Closed
    08-24-2014 01:29 PM
131 ... 456