My WP Experience.

Sebastianx

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
I really loved windows phone since I bought my first windows phone which is a 520 and now i own a 1020.
From 520->620->720->820>925>1520>1020.
I've been in love with windows for over one and a half year but I think my love for WP is now fading.
Been promoting it to other people and colleguege to get a Lumia instead of an Android or an iPhone.
Phone build,design wise and also newer innovation brought by Nokia to its Lumia line
The WP8/WP 8.1 OS fluidity,uniqueness seperates us from the bandwagon and static icons.
-
But after using an iPhone 5 on its latest version made me change my mind. The last iOS version that i fully experience is iOS 4.x.x.
Tried downloading Apps available on both platform(WP,iOS) What made me change my mind is the responsive and almost an instant switching of apps and navigation on an iPhone. And definitely the apps especially the games. There is a really large gap on apps especially the games. Tried running Shark Evolution and FIFA on both platform at the same time. The iPhone seems to run the game fluidly and with really crisp display. This made me think that developers just want their apps ported on Windows Phone without any optimization on their iOS counterparts. Developers doesn't have any love for the WP platform they are letting the platform die. And also Microsoft, their apps is more optimize and much more fluidly running on iOS than on WP. Which is really ironic.

I would be happy to switch to iOS or keep the both platform.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb