Bend it like iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Nope, I'm a WP guy l, have been for many years now. But, I know BS when I see it. Only idiots jam a 6" phone into their skinny jeans and sit down.

And in related news:
Why is it that people who insist on paying too much for older technology just because it is pretty are the same people that don't have enough sense not to put said technology in their pants pocket to sit on? No sense on either front I'm afraid.

mccririck

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
My work colleague has an iphone 5s that has bent in the same way as the 6 plus. I much prefer my lumia 920 to iphones. It feels classier, more solid and less of a fashion accessory.

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
My work colleague has an iphone 5s that has bent in the same way as the 6 plus. I much prefer my lumia 920 to iphones. It feels classier, more solid and less of a fashion accessory.

You prefer your Lumia 920, and you are right to do so. I prefer my Lumia 520 over the iPhone. I showed some people some fun things Cortana can do this morning while having a cup of coffee and accessing some free Wi-Fi for my laptop. People were really impressed by being able to do something silly like ask Cortana, "What does a cow say?" When Cortana said, "Moooooo" and showed a picture of a cow, people were like, "Oh, wow! That is so much cooler than anything Siri can do! Is that the new Galaxy?" I'm like, "No, it's not a Galaxy. It's a Windows Phone."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6