The iPhone 6 beats the Lumia 1020 in camera tests?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesPTao

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Apple places first for lowest quality glass, lowest mp count, smallest sensor, and least amount of camera features! Yah go apple! Lol. They wish they could even touch the system on the 1020.

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Apple places first for lowest quality glass, lowest mp count, smallest sensor, and least amount of camera features! Yah go apple! Lol. They wish they could even touch the system on the 1020.

I will agree, but even at 8MP, it's still s good camera - not Nokia good, but still good. xD

JamesPTao

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
I will agree, but even at 8MP, it's still s good camera - not Nokia good, but still good. xD
I could agree with that. With the exception of HTC though most major brands are making a good camera phone these days (and that's a good thing). The funny thing is the Symbian Nokia first had this camera with two more pieces of glass in the grouping years ago. I'm glad they kept it with WP.

JamesPTao

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
If that was directed at me, my post was in response to the post "iphone beats 1020 camera (paraphrased). Don't hate iPhones. Just annoying it seems like so many iPhone fans have to convince themselves, and everyone else that it beats every other phone in every way. No phone or make can claim that. They all have their strengths and weaknesses.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
even I must say iphone 6 camera is better than iphone 5s, it is still not better than 1020

Not better than 1020. 1020 is too far, it cant even beat 930/icon. I am waiting for someone to review iPhone 6+ against Lumia 830. At that time all will understand the difference( lumia denim has a better camera, with more features of course)

salmanahmad

Banned
May 12, 2014
Visit site
This is some android ****** stuff. I bet you not too many Apple folk care about this test.

How does this have anything to do with Android?

You are absolutely right, the OP of this thread is a die hard Android fan boy...

But I'm not talking about Android here, nor have I said that the tests looked genuine to me, I just wanted the opinion of what Windows Phone users thought of this.

I'm willing to wait for some more detailed camera comparisons that will come soon.

But this thread has nothing to do with whether I like Android or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett