The iPhone 6 beats the Lumia 1020 in camera tests?

Status
Not open for further replies.

salmanahmad

Banned
May 12, 2014
Visit site
Ok things are staying to get personal and heated in here with bickering. Stay on topic and discuss your points properly without resorting to personal attacks or meaningless of topic posts. If this thread requires any more moderation it will be closed.

I apologize I didn't mean to start a war but some people on this forum always try to find faults with my threads to accuse me of being a ******.

My original post was asking people on feedback for the test, and someone gave me a link to a better test and I thanked them.

Again, I apologize if I've done something wrong.

Just a small tip to everyone, please ignore a couple of bots here that go by the following names-
D M C
salmanahmed

No use arguing with these, as I said they are bots, post the same wrong things again and again in every thread. Thank you.

Eh if anyone is the bot here, it's you you've been constantly posting this crap though out the different forums.

salmanahmad

Banned
May 12, 2014
Visit site
You obviously haven't used ms camera app,it is fast unlike nokia camera

I've used MS camera, it uses single shot autofocus and is still slower than continuous autofocus, or the newer phase detection and laser autofocus.

Again I have experience with photography, look at my post and read it fully.

I've managed to take great images from a Lumia, iPhone and Android and I talk from knowledge and experience.

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
I've used MS camera, it uses single shot autofocus and is still slower than continuous autofocus, or the newer phase detection and laser autofocus.

I've managed to take great images from a Lumia, iPhone and Android and I talk from knowledge and experience.
Have you used MS camera on Denim, which is the latest version of the OS? No. You don't have a Lumia, so stop arguing. If people have dev preview, the camera app win obviously be slower without the right firmware.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I apologize I didn't mean to start a war but some people on this forum always try to find faults with my threads to accuse me of being a ******.

So you should do a bit of self evaluation. Why do all the people here try to find faults in your thread/posts. Why? If you could think, I've already answered this question numerous times in my other posts.

salmanahmad

Banned
May 12, 2014
Visit site
Have you used MS camera on Denim, which is the latest version of the OS? No. You don't have a Lumia, so stop arguing. If people have dev preview, the camera app win obviously be slower without the right firmware.

Is Denim available yet for my 520? How can I argue on the basis of an app that hasn't even been released yet?

I mean Google is boasting about an 8 Megapixel burst mode in Android L for Nexus 5, but you don't see me talking about it, BECAUSE IT HASN'T ******* BEEN RELEASED YET.

Furthermore Nokia removed the 4S exposure time for non Purview devices like the 520, which essentially killed any good lowlight photography I could do with the device(like I did in the photo in the previous page).

So you should do a bit of self evaluation. Why do all the people here try to find faults in your thread/posts. Why? If you could think, I've already answered this question numerous times in my other posts.

Yes you've given me flawed answers in the past where you had no idea about what jailbreaking or rooting was, you thought that HTC One was a copy of iPhone, and then you believe megapixels are everything in photography.

You have very basic knowledge of most matters, no matter what your age is.

You still haven't been able to prove my post about photography in my last page.

The reason why you people find faults with my threads is because I can be critical of Windows Phone at times, something you can't handle.

Karthik Naik

Banned
Jan 17, 2014
Visit site

^^this i dont believe

ohh and on my nexus 5,google camera takes wayyy longer to focus than any of my lumias
the fastest shutter in phones is in iphone and in BB10 certainly not android

https://www.google.co.in/webhp?sour...37&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=nexus 5 slow focus

there you go

salmanahmad

Banned
May 12, 2014
Visit site
^^this i dont believe

ohh and on my nexus 5,google camera takes wayyy longer to focus than any of my lumias
the fastest shutter in phones is in iphone and in BB10 certainly not android

No relation of a Nexus 5 here, NONE AT ALL.

I would have shared a few photos I've taken with perfect focus on my Nexus like I shared some photos taken with my 520, but this thread is NOT about Nexus 5.

Stop taking it OT.

salmanahmad

Banned
May 12, 2014
Visit site
says the guy who took it OT

I made the thread asking people for their opinion.

You and Psoham started attacking me without reading the post.

I did not take it OT, you did. I merely defended my position, and psoham has still failed to come up with a reply of my post 2 pages ago. Clearly speaks wonders of how much he knows about photography.

Karthik Naik

Banned
Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
I made the thread asking people for their opinion.

You and Psoham started attacking me without reading the post.

I did not take it OT, you did. I merely defended my position, and psoham has still failed to come up with a reply of my post 2 pages ago. Clearly speaks wonders of how much he knows about photography.

you did take it OT and you started a flame war by saying stuff which was untrue
you went on to say iphones have better cameras etc

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Is Denim available yet for my 520? How can I argue on the basis of an app that hasn't even been released yet?

I mean Google is boasting about an 8 Megapixel burst mode in Android L for Nexus 5, but you don't see me talking about it, BECAUSE IT HASN'T ******* BEEN RELEASED YET.

Furthermore Nokia removed the 4S exposure time for non Purview devices like the 520, which essentially killed any good lowlight photography I could do with the device(like I did in the photo in the previous page).

Yes you've given me flawed answers in the past where you had no idea about what jailbreaking or rooting was, you thought that HTC One was a copy of iPhone, and then you believe megapixels are everything in photography.

You have very basic knowledge of most matters, no matter what your age is.

You still haven't been able to prove my post about photography in my last page.

The reason why you people find faults with my threads is because I can be critical of Windows Phone at times, something you can't handle.

Do you have any devices which have come up with android L? Lumia denim is now officially out as 730/735/830 have already been launched.
You say 520 should have pureview, wow, & what about the price? If price is more of a WP, you complain, if it doesn't have pureview, you complain. Well if 520 had all the features & pureview technology, nobody would buy a high end phone.
I don't have the idea of jailbreaking or rooting? Are you really serious? I've been using more phones, from a very long time.
Talking about rooting. You say rooting unlocks more features for android, well a phone running ics might easily get jelly bean or kitkat, but do you know how many times, it would hang? Do you have any idea. You are just a 14 yr old.
I have used more Symbian phones, meego, maemo, seen all this different OSes in different phones. Its you who don't know what was android like when it first came. You didn't even knew that Samsung s2 counterparts were banned because it copied an iPhone. You didn't even accept that there are so many Androids with iPhone look alikes. You say androids are faster? Well someone kind enough can anyone explain me, how does a laggy phone be faster? Androids security is the best even when It gets a virus. Huh? Android phones are not power hungry even when a note 3 lags. The Android phones which lag don't form all of the android according to you. WOW. You don't know anything & age does matter. Because I don't expect more from a 14 yr old. Go ahead with your crap.

salmanahmad

Banned
May 12, 2014
Visit site
you did take it OT and you started a flame war by saying stuff which was untrue
you went on to say iphones have better cameras etc

I *NEVER* said that iPhone had a better camera, I merely pointed out what different types of cameras are good for and why megapixels aren't everything.

Do you have any devices which have come up with android L? Lumia denim is now officially out as 730/735/830 have already been launched.
You say 520 should have pureview, wow, & what about the price? If price is more of a WP, you complain, if it doesn't have pureview, you complain. Well if 520 had all the features & pureview technology, nobody would buy a high end phone.
I don't have the idea of jailbreaking or rooting? Are you really serious? I've been using more phones, from a very long time.
Talking about rooting. You say rooting unlocks more features for android, well a phone running ics might easily get jelly bean or kitkat, but do you know how many times, it would hang? Do you have any idea. You are just a 14 yr old.
I have used more Symbian phones, meego, maemo, seen all this different OSes in different phones. Its you who don't know what was android like when it first came. You didn't even knew that Samsung s2 counterparts were banned because it copied an iPhone. You didn't even accept that there are so many Androids with iPhone look alikes. You say androids are faster? Well someone kind enough can anyone explain me, how does a laggy phone be faster? Androids security is the best even when It gets a virus. Huh? Android phones are not power hungry even when a note 3 lags. The Android phones which lag don't form all of the android according to you. WOW. You don't know anything & age does matter. Because I don't expect more from a 14 yr old. Go ahead with your crap.

Oh my God.

Why do you repeat the same crap on ******* threads that have nothing to do with this type of thing. I'm not going to take the time to answer the rest of your crap.

But in your first sentence you said that I wanted Pureview in 520, no I didn't say that.

I said that people like you count on updates to improve the camera experience, an update called Lumia Cyan(or possibly a Nokia Camera update) ruined lowlight photography on my 520 because of removing the 4S shutter speed. Learn to ******* read.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I *NEVER* said that iPhone had a better camera, I merely pointed out what different types of cameras are good for and why megapixels aren't everything.

Oh my God.

Why do you repeat the same crap on ******* threads that have nothing to do with this type of thing. I'm not going to take the time to answer the rest of your crap.

But in your first sentence you said that I wanted Pureview in 520, no I didn't say that.

I said that people like you count on updates to improve the camera experience, an update called Lumia Cyan(or possibly a Nokia Camera update) ruined lowlight photography on my 520 because of removing the 4S shutter speed. Learn to ******* read.

I said this before many times, if you didn't say that iPhone 6 had a better camera, this thread wouldn't have been existed. I also said that if you wanted to know about pureview, the title of this thread should be different. How many times would you make me repeat the same thing? You come up with the same crap in every posts, hence many people now has recognized you as an Android fan i.e a WPhater. Also you change your colours faster than a chameleon. How many people have repeatedly told you to go on Android central. You are a WPcentral member just to bash WP. Everyone here knows that, & i never asked you to justify yourself.

salmanahmad

Banned
May 12, 2014
Visit site
I said this before many times, if you didn't say that iPhone 6 had a better camera, this thread wouldn't have been existed. I also said that if you wanted to know about pureview, the title of this thread should be different. How many times would you make me repeat the same thing? You come up with the same crap in every posts, hence many people now has recognized you as an Android fan i.e a WPhater. Also you change your colours faster than a chameleon. How many people have repeatedly told you to go on Android central. You are a WPcentral member just to bash WP. Everyone here knows that, & i never asked you to justify yourself.

I already know all there is to know to about Pureview, at least most of it.

The purpose of the thread was to discuss about how the camera of a 1020 would compare to a iPhone 6 and if their we're any better comparisons out there. How come you, Karthik and Vaibhav are the only people that have a problem with the thread and not the others who have actually contributed something.

I mean you miserably insulted yourself when you said that Lumia 925 had a better camera than iPhone, even the 925 had no relevance here but nonetheless I proved you wrong by giving you an authentic camera comparison by WPCentral?

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

The purpose of the thread was to discuss about how the camera of a 1020 would compare to a iPhone 6 and if their we're any better comparisons out there. How come you, Karthik and Vaibhav are the only people that have a problem with the thread and not the others who have actually contributed something.

I mean you miserably insulted yourself when you said that Lumia 925 had a better camera than iPhone, even the 925 had no relevance here but nonetheless I proved you wrong by giving you an authentic camera comparison by WPCentral?

Read all the posts in this thread, you might understand who has got a problem. What does the post above you say? If iPhone 6 is just compared with 1020, then shouldn't the title be different? Also 925 does have a better camera than an iPhone! Its you who won't understand that, but it doesn't matter to me.

Last edited:

Karthik Naik

Banned
Jan 17, 2014
Visit site

dude wow
i can just say your knowledge of photography isnt very good,i have it as a subject in my course and your points were not quite true
as for the others not contributing,alot of people did and gave up because they realized it was pointless arguing with you,im not gonna reply anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster