LOLOLOLOLOL

iPhone 6 faces new #hairgate criticism: Users' hair gets stuck in phone - Tech News - Digital Spy

LOLOLOLOL......Nothing says Happy Wednesday quite like an iphone bashing session

thmhsozsom.jpg
    Liam Wong likes this.
    10-08-2014 05:21 AM
    Could be solved by cutting your hair short around the ear you use most
    It could be called the iCut.
    10-08-2014 05:30 AM
    Ah, despite all the "gate" trends, the iPhone will still sell better than most(if not all) Windows Phones.

No matter how much you make fun of it.
    carlos12001 likes this.
    10-08-2014 05:52 AM
    Ah, despite all the "gate" trends, the iPhone will still sell better than most(if not all) Windows Phones.

No matter how much you make fun of it.
    True. That's sheep for you.
    Jcmg62 likes this.
    10-08-2014 06:10 AM
    True. That's sheep for you.
    Nah. Apart from being iSheep, there are tons of other reasons why an iPhone is better than other devices out there.

I just don't like the over simplified UI, or else it probably would've been my favourite.
    10-08-2014 06:22 AM
    Nah. Apart from being iSheep, there are tons of other reasons why an iPhone is better than other devices out there.

I just don't like the over simplified UI, or else it probably would've been my favourite.
    Well iPhones are good, I'll give you that. But the price premium is not worth it unless you're minted. Yet a lot of sheep who cannot really afford them buy them.
    10-08-2014 06:25 AM
    isheep.jpg
    BRC1711 likes this.
    10-08-2014 07:42 AM
    This hairy situation (see what I did there LOL), was on our local news this morning and the news guys were so funny about it. Yeah, I def do NOT need my hair pulled out by my phone. Never had that happen on my L928. ;-p
    Jcmg62 and FAHMI BASSEM like this.
    10-08-2014 08:23 AM
    This hairy situation (see what I did there LOL), was on our local news this morning and the news guys were so funny about it. Yeah, I def do NOT need my hair pulled out by my phone. Never had that happen on my L928. ;-p
    I can see a bunch of Apple marketing execs dreaming up a partnership with Gillette as we speak
    10-08-2014 09:27 AM
    Can anybody tell me where the "gate" part came from
    10-08-2014 09:33 AM
    Can anybody tell me where the "gate" part came from
    List of scandals with "-gate" suffix - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    10-08-2014 09:35 AM
    I see the French flag in your avatar so you must have no US history knowledge(lucky you 😊).... Look up the Watergate scandal.
    10-08-2014 09:35 AM
    I see the French flag in your avatar so you must have no US history knowledge(lucky you 😊).... Look up the Watergate scandal.
    Lol thanks but im Bahamian and French, lived in the Bahamas but apart from technology and black history in the US I ignore the place.
    10-08-2014 10:09 AM
    You think US history is a drag you should try UK history.....we still have a bunch of old farts sitting in a palace in London wearing crowns and playing with swords like it's 1627......and we, the great British taxpayer get to foot the bill. Caviar, champagne and swan pie doesn't come cheap old chap..... :-)
    Jastow likes this.
    10-08-2014 11:17 AM
    You think US history is a drag you should try UK history.....we still have a bunch of old farts sitting in a palace in London wearing crowns and playing with swords like it's 1627......and we, the great British taxpayer get to foot the bill. Caviar, champagne and swan pie doesn't come cheap old chap..... :-)
    Yeah I always thought US history is quite exciting compared to most nations, but I didn't want to come off as biased as I am American :p lol
    10-08-2014 11:24 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	iSheep.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	22.4 KB 
ID:	83947
    I guess this didn't have the desired effect.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/off...76-fanboy.html
    Jcmg62 likes this.
    10-08-2014 11:32 AM
    Yeah I always thought US history is quite exciting compared to most nations, but I didn't want to come off as biased as I am American :p lol
    Us history isn't bad we touched on it in school(the parts where the Bahamas was apart of stuff you guys did) but after I graduated I mostly only really cared about African and black history in general
    10-08-2014 12:03 PM
    The iPhone 6 is a failure....
    Posted Via Tapatalk for Windows Phone.
    stevemind likes this.
    10-10-2014 02:22 AM
    Failure in what sense?
    10-10-2014 02:46 AM
    Hey when you're on top, the jealous ones on the bottom are going to do anything at all to try to bring you down. And no, my 6 Plus has not pulled any of my hair nor bent in any pocket but good luck in your smear campaigns.

Salman, I really enjoy your posts; you're really level-headed and open-minded. No matter how insulting people have gotten you've remained calm and collected. As for Travis, he probably sees it as a failure because most Windows Phone users bah at each other on how bad Apple is and then completely ignore the sorry state of WindowsPhone and why it only has 2.5% marketshare. I mean, it can't honestly be that people just prefer Apple's product because they feel it's superior otherwise WindowsPhone users would be the sheep by their own definition.
    Bodeanicus likes this.
    10-10-2014 04:41 AM
    They said that about the iPhone 4 too? They'll say it about every future iPhone that goes on on to be a huge success too
    10-10-2014 04:50 AM
    Hey when you're on top, the jealous ones on the bottom are going to do anything at all to try to bring you down. And no, my 6 Plus has not pulled any of my hair nor bent in any pocket but good luck in your smear campaigns.

Salman, I really enjoy your posts; you're really level-headed and open-minded. No matter how insulting people have gotten you've remained calm and collected. As for Travis, he probably sees it as a failure because most Windows Phone users bah at each other on how bad Apple is and then completely ignore the sorry state of WindowsPhone and why it only has 2.5% marketshare. I mean, it can't honestly be that people just prefer Apple's product because they feel it's superior otherwise WindowsPhone users would be the sheep by their own definition.
    Haha thanks man.
    10-10-2014 06:43 AM