1520 or Note 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tanya shah1

Banned
Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
Android being arguably the most popular operating system out there is targeted quite a bit with these exploits.

But show me an example where anyone has lost data or has gotten damage through such hacks...?

Google has a pretty robust system to prevent malware even once it has been found on the Play Store, Google Play Services updates keep users from losing any data.

Windows Phone employs many of the same security techniques as the full fledged Windows, yet I wonder why Windows has more reports of hacks and malware than Windows Phone?

I admit that there are places where Windows Phone is significantly more secure than competing operating systems, but that doesn't mean it can't be exploited/hacked, it's just that consumers show very little interest in this platform and hackers show even less.

your logic is invalid ,windows phone doesnt allow xap deployment etc easily so piracy and security issues could never hit windows phone easily unless a proper kernel exploit is found
going by your reasoning,pls tell me why windows phone is still secure despite sharing a kernel etc with desktop windows,surely it wouldnt take much to exploit windows phone if its sooo easy to exploit windows

no one will care why android is "targeted" as you like to say,because everyone only wants security and android just doesnt provide that
ok lets assume your logic is correct,tell me why only 2 small exploits have ever made it to ios which is equally popular while android swims in malware even from its own play store
also why wouldnt ios users be targeted more? iphones are mighty expensive whereas majority of android devices are cheaper android handsets and aosp small manufacturers etc so wouldnt hackers target ios more

i know quite a few people who ended up with malware straight from the play store

why is android the only phone os with full fledged malware issues? why is it the only os with antiviruses in its store?why is it the only os with malware right in its own play store?
even the 2 known ios exploits are either in cydia(jailbroken ios app) or webkit(limited without a jailbreak)

thesachd

Banned
Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
your logic is invalid ,windows phone doesnt allow xap deployment etc easily so piracy and security issues could never hit windows phone easily unless a proper kernel exploit is found
going by your reasoning,pls tell me why windows phone is still secure despite sharing a kernel etc with desktop windows,surely it wouldnt take much to exploit windows phone if its sooo easy to exploit windows

no one will care why android is "targeted" as you like to say,because everyone only wants security and android just doesnt provide that
ok lets assume your logic is correct,tell me why only 2 small exploits have ever made it to ios which is equally popular while android swims in malware even from its own play store
also why wouldnt ios users be targeted more? iphones are mighty expensive whereas majority of android devices are cheaper android handsets and aosp small manufacturers etc so wouldnt hackers target ios more

i know quite a few people who ended up with malware straight from the play store

why is android the only phone os with full fledged malware issues? why is it the only os with antiviruses in its store?why is it the only os with malware right in its own play store?
even the 2 known ios exploits are either in cydia(jailbroken ios app) or webkit(limited without a jailbreak)

Kernel exploits have been found, never tried and tested on Windows Phone but found on Windows 8.

http://beta.techradar.com/news/soft...ernel-exploit-can-bypass-all-security-1245903

I won't care to answer the rest of your questions because most experts agree that Android is secure, you guys don't and have shown no evidence to support what viruses you got so I can't say much.

But about Android. Applications work in a sandbox it is basically something they are limited to, now the sandbox can be either highly locked down or open.

iOS chose to go closed sandbox, apps couldn't interact with each other, no app could draw over another, and so on. But since iOS had the first App Store, devs easily agreed to the limitations.

Android being as open as it is gives developers and OEMs to make applications and features that can go out system wide. This approach allows for some of the most functional apps ever.

But at the same time Android's approach is also more prone to security risks and Google has been working hard to resolve them. I've also never heard someone being affected badly by any of the supposed malware news that pops up every now and then.

The Note 4 is miles ahead of whatever a 1520 can muster, exactly why Android today is more functional than any other OS.

You may choose to agree or disagree. But Windows Phone is basically as locked down as an OS as iOS with none of the app support or optimisation to make up for it, Android has the apps, has less restrictions but faces security risks.

In any case, Windows Phone wouldn't be on top. I guess it could be the most secure platform now, given that no one gives a crap about it. But if it ever rose to the popularity of Android, if it didn't die along the way, you can sure as hell bet that hackers would target it.

Edit: Also this thread was conceding the 1520 and Note 4. Unless you can show me any virus/malware reports on the Note 4, please refrain from posting stuff that isn't relevant.

tanya shah1

Banned
Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
The Note 4 is miles ahead of whatever a 1520 can muster, exactly why Android today is more functional than any other OS.

i came from a note 3 to 1520 and i completely disagree
before you say touchwiz was the problem,i would like to say ive tweaked around alot with settings,roms etc (CM) and android was still pathetic
windows phone 8.1 on the 1520 beats the note 3
note 4 isnt that different so 1520 is miles ahead of note 4 as well

Edit: Also this thread was conceding the 1520 and Note 4. Unless you can show me any virus/malware reports on the Note 4, please refrain from posting stuff that isn't relevant.

too bad because i had a note 3 ridden with malware straight from the play store which started charging me for stuff for no reason
also im not into piracy etc so its definately an issue with the play store and android
also you are the one taking stuff off topic not me ,you seem to have an issue with anyone posting stuff against android
maybe you should accept flaws of android instead of getting defensive

You may choose to agree or disagree. But Windows Phone is basically as locked down as an OS as iOS with none of the app support or optimisation to make up for it, Android has the apps, has less restrictions but faces security risks.

so your saying i should compromise my security to play more games?
which is untrue because ios has wayy more (and better quality) games than android

In any case, Windows Phone wouldn't be on top. I guess it could be the most secure platform now, given that no one gives a crap about it. But if it ever rose to the popularity of Android, if it didn't die along the way, you can sure as hell bet that hackers would target it

you miss the logic dont you?
android is not just targeted,it has geniune issues with piracy and security
why else would ios still be safe along with windows phone and even BB10
doesnt BB10 also have an android runtime inbuilt,why would the same malware affect android but cant do a thing on BB10

Android being as open as it is gives developers and OEMs to make applications and features that can go out system wide. This approach allows for some of the most functional apps ever.

and the most unnecessarily cluttered and complicated for the simplest of tasks

not to mention fragmentation-touchwiz,timescape,google experience,idea launcher etc anyone

Kernel exploits have been found, never tried and tested on Windows Phone but found on Windows 8.

ok then tell me my friend,why is windows phone still secure then?
surely it couldnt be very difficult to exploit windows phone with the exact same kernel exploit
see the logic,windows phone is just too secure

iOS chose to go closed sandbox, apps couldn't interact with each other, no app could draw over another, and so on. But since iOS had the first App Store, devs easily agreed to the limitations

wrong
then tell me why FB and twitter integration,the "open in" option in apps such as mail etc still work

But at the same time Android's approach is also more prone to security risks and Google has been working hard to resolve them. I've also never heard someone being affected badly by any of the supposed malware news that pops up every now and then.

doesnt look like they can do much,once the security is ruined,its too late to patch it unless reworked completely

Last edited by a moderator:

oviedofreak82

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site

For example, group texting. On both iOS and Windows Phone, all you have to do is simply toggle this feature on and off. With Android, you have to download a third party app to make this simple feature work.

tanya shah1

Banned
Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
For example, group texting. On both iOS and Windows Phone, all you have to do is simply toggle this feature on and off. With Android, you have to download a third party app to make this simple feature work.

yep plus even the inbuilt hangouts and messenger app in Nexus often miss messages even if its in the notification centre
if basic stuff runs so bad on an os,its no longer worth considering

Godson Arun Kumar

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
That's the reason for it's crappy performance too. I'm an average user and I haven't as yet found an app or extra feature in an app that the WP store couldn't satisfy for me. And no cheap widget or gimmick can replace the cool transparent live tiles on windows with it's parallax effect. Windows 10 is only going to improve this fantastic UI further with possibly landscape oriented tiles. Boy would that be sumptuous for live tiles. So boooo away boring old android.

thesachd

Banned
Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
i came from a note 3 to 1520 and i completely disagree
before you say touchwiz was the problem,i would like to say ive tweaked around alot with settings,roms etc (CM) and android was still pathetic
windows phone 8.1 on the 1520 beats the note 3
note 4 isnt that different so 1520 is miles ahead of note 4 as well

You seem to display the same kind of attitude a guy called Karthik Naik did.

Anyways with features such as multi window, true multitasking, an extra gigabyte of RAM, a 2K display, a stylus, Gorilla Glass 4 the 1520 doesn't touch the Note 4's greatness.

I seriously doubt you ever owned a Note 4. I've talked to some people online that have owned it, and they are extremely fond of it, loving TouchWiz and it's features more than anything in the world:

https://plus.google.com/+TonySalinasLeDerpyDerp

https://plus.google.com/105060560355900785579

And those are just two, I've rarely come across anyone that isn't satisfied with his Note.

too bad because i had a note 3 ridden with malware straight from the play store which started charging me for stuff for no reason
also im not into piracy etc so its definately an issue with the play store and android
also you are the one taking stuff off topic not me ,you seem to have an issue with anyone posting stuff against android
maybe you should accept flaws of android instead of getting defensive

No don't care until you can prove what kind of malware you had. I don't trust a single bit of in formation you give because you are extremely similar to Karthik Naik who would often give similar statements.

I've yet to hear any such reports of people losing money from their Note 3 or 4 because of some imaginary malware.

so your saying i should compromise my security to play more games?
which is untrue because ios has wayy more (and better quality) games than android

No, not just games. Games were never the topic, born was iOS.

Features such as Multi Window, screen recording and apps like link bubble, android download manager, Facebook chat heads and so on...

All this Windows Phone can't do.

you miss the logic dont you?
android is not just targeted,it has geniune issues with piracy and security
why else would ios still be safe along with windows phone and even BB10
doesnt BB10 also have an android runtime inbuilt,why would the same malware affect android but cant do a thing on BB10

Android is safe. Please show me a genuine article by a good company that says Android is not a secure operating system.

not to mention fragmentation-touchwiz,timescape,google experience,idea launcher etc anyone

Fragmentation is an issue that you wouldn't understand. There are tons of people that purchased Android devices years ago and weren't willing to upgrade.

The fragmentation chart for Windows Phone would also be terrible today if Windows Phone 7 devices had sold back in 2010 and 2011, but they did not. Even today Windows Phone sales are extremely low compared to Android making updates easier.

Fragmentation also doesn't affect good quality devices, so stop beating a dead hose again and again and again.

Also the ability for OEMs to tweak Android is also the reason why Android is the most advanced platform there is, offering PC like functionality on phones, phablets and tablets.

ok then tell me my friend,why is windows phone still secure then?
surely it couldnt be very difficult to exploit windows phone with the exact same kernel exploit
see the logic,windows phone is just too secure

No one cares about Windows Phone, the majority of uses are those that own low end Lumia 520 any hacks or so would reap barely any benefits.

I watch Hackathon's and so on, and I know that there are places where Windows Phone security is miles ahead of Android but as a whole Android can't be called an insecure operating system.

wrong
then tell me why FB and twitter integration,the "open in" option in apps such as mail etc still work

Certain applications can definitely get permission to work around the limitations, even some Windows Phone apps can draw over others but it's rare and not as advanced as Android.

Uhmm last I checked most stock messaging apps supported group messaging.

yep plus even the inbuilt hangouts and messenger app in Nexus often miss messages even if its in the notification centre
if basic stuff runs so bad on an os,its no longer worth considering

I heard this same issues being reported by Kathik Naik. Never have I seen a report like this nor have I ever experienced any such issues myself.

tanya shah1

Banned
Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
I heard this same issues being reported by Kathik Naik. Never have I seen a report like this nor have I ever experienced any such issues myself.

then you arent looking in the right places
https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/hangouts/Ti1XexwQ3CU
https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/hangouts/ZPTpmnIxiko
https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/hangouts/G0MhJY6lSpc
https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/hangouts/Ya2SLGjmFG4

alot of users have reported such issues

Uhmm last I checked most stock messaging apps supported group messaging

umm i think he meant its not easy to do on android as it is on ios and wp or even bb10

No one cares about Windows Phone, the majority of uses are those that own low end Lumia 520 any hacks or so would reap barely any benefits.

I watch Hackathon's and so on, and I know that there are places where Windows Phone security is miles ahead of Android but as a whole Android can't be called an insecure operating system.

^^this is a great joke!!
if you have any understanding of how security of an os works,you should know that android is currently the most and only flaw ridden system right now
every other os even if exploitable requires a loophole created by complex means such as a jailbreak or a kernel exploit etc

Certain applications can definitely get permission to work around the limitations, even some Windows Phone apps can draw over others but it's rare and not as advanced as Android.

"advanced as android?" what? whats the difference? i fail to understand,its the exactly the same on all platforms
how is android advanced

Fragmentation is an issue that you wouldn't understand. There are tons of people that purchased Android devices years ago and weren't willing to upgrade.

yeah right tell that to people who buy samsung handsets or chinese phones
samsung and chinese phones make up for majority of android marketshare so fragmentation is a major issue

The fragmentation chart for Windows Phone would also be terrible today if Windows Phone 7 devices had sold back in 2010 and 2011, but they did not. Even today Windows Phone sales are extremely low compared to Android making updates easier.

see the thing is a mistake committed once can be forgiven
microsoft has kept its promises so far and the issues were genuine with wp7 devices in alot of ways,want proof-see how well jolla,ubuntu touch based roms run on android handsets
see the connection-different kernels of the same source-Linux and windows
it would have taken alot of unnecessary effort and funds to upgrade wp7 to wp8 and by the time it would have been stable,the phones would have been outdated or wouldnt have run well
google repeats the same mistakes with android since the day it took over,fragmentation is genuinely a concern
ALL wp8 devices got wp8.1 in some way or another-DP or official updates,
AFAIK only nexus and play editions get DP updates so any other phone with no more official support cannot even use DP at their own risk and have to rely on official updates from the OEM/carrier or from a third party(often too buggy for proper use)

also microsoft did take efforts to atleast release WP7.8 for all WP7 devices to help bring atleast a little bit of WP8 exclusive stuff to WP7
I dont remember google taking such efforts

so please remember to research and post next time

Android is safe. Please show me a genuine article by a good company that says Android is not a secure operating system.

A clear-eyed guide to Android's actual security risks | InfoWorld

Android Security Remains a Glaring Problem: 10 Reasons Why

How Secure Is Android, Really?

Google Play Android apps security flaw detailed in new research paper | BGR

Mobile Security Threats | Android Security Issues | Kaspersky Lab US

Android still triggers the most mobile malware, says F-Secure - CNET

seem proof enough?

I seriously doubt you ever owned a Note 4. I've talked to some people online that have owned it, and they are extremely fond of it, loving TouchWiz and it's features more than anything in the world:

i came from a note 3 to 1520

you have difficulty reading then
also i dont care if i have the same attitude as some friend of yours,all i know is i was unhappy with android for geniune reasons and windows phone and ios have impressed me more

All this Windows Phone can't do

and doesnt need
because android is too complicated and cluttered
windows phone and ios are beautiful to use
android L can try as hard as it wants to emulate this experience but itll never be as smooth ,secure or well designed as ios and windows phone

Fragmentation is an issue that you wouldn't understand. There are tons of people that purchased Android devices years ago and weren't willing to upgrade

ohh yeah
well not everyone is born rich enough to buy flagships every year
also everyone is entitled to value for money

I've talked to some people online that have owned it, and they are extremely fond of it, loving TouchWiz and it's features more than anything in the world

ohh yeah did they tell you it ships with free bloatware and lag and no updates

Anyways with features such as multi window, true multitasking, an extra gigabyte of RAM, a 2K display, a stylus, Gorilla Glass 4 the 1520 doesn't touch the Note 4's greatness.

yeah thats why i prefer to drive my monster truck to work every day instead of a regular,practical car
sarcasm apart,to quote steve jobs- "god gave us 10 styluses,lets not invent another"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YY3MSaUqMg

as for malware-http://www.tripwire.com/state-of-security/latest-security-news/surge-mobile-malware-affects-11-6-million-devices/

Last edited by a moderator:

thesachd

Banned
Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
then you arent looking in the right places
https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/hangouts/Ti1XexwQ3CU
https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/hangouts/ZPTpmnIxiko
https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/hangouts/G0MhJY6lSpc
https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/hangouts/Ya2SLGjmFG4

alot of users have reported such issues

umm i think he meant its not easy to do on android as it is on ios and wp or even bb10

^^this is a great joke!!
if you have any understanding of how security of an os works,you should know that android is currently the most and only flaw ridden system right now
every other os even if exploitable requires a loophole created by complex means such as a jailbreak or a kernel exploit etc

"advanced as android?" what? whats the difference? i fail to understand,its the exactly the same on all platforms
how is android advanced

yeah right tell that to people who buy samsung handsets or chinese phones
samsung and chinese phones make up for majority of android marketshare so fragmentation is a major issue

see the thing is a mistake committed once can be forgiven
microsoft has kept its promises so far and the issues were genuine with wp7 devices in alot of ways,want proof-see how well jolla,ubuntu touch based roms run on android handsets
see the connection-different kernels of the same source-Linux and windows
it would have taken alot of unnecessary effort and funds to upgrade wp7 to wp8 and by the time it would have been stable,the phones would have been outdated or wouldnt have run well
google repeats the same mistakes with android since the day it took over,fragmentation is genuinely a concern
ALL wp8 devices got wp8.1 in some way or another-DP or official updates,
AFAIK only nexus and play editions get DP updates so any other phone with no more official support cannot even use DP at their own risk and have to rely on official updates from the OEM/carrier or from a third party(often too buggy for proper use)

also microsoft did take efforts to atleast release WP7.8 for all WP7 devices to help bring atleast a little bit of WP8 exclusive stuff to WP7
I dont remember google taking such efforts

so please remember to research and post next time

A clear-eyed guide to Android's actual security risks | InfoWorld

Android Security Remains a Glaring Problem: 10 Reasons Why

Google Play Android apps security flaw detailed in new research paper | BGR

Mobile Security Threats | Android Security Issues | Kaspersky Lab US

Android still triggers the most mobile malware, says F-Secure - CNET

seem proof enough?

you have difficulty reading then
also i dont care if i have the same attitude as some friend of yours,all i know is i was unhappy with android for geniune reasons and windows phone and ios have impressed me more

and doesnt need
because android is too complicated and cluttered
windows phone and ios are beautiful to use
android L can try as hard as it wants to emulate this experience but itll never be as smooth ,secure or well designed as ios and windows phone

ohh yeah
well not everyone is born rich enough to buy flagships every year
also everyone is entitled to value for money

ohh yeah did they tell you it ships with free bloatware and lag and no updates

yeah thats why i prefer to drive my monster truck to work every day instead of a regular,practical car
sarcasm apart,to quote steve jobs- "god gave us 10 styluses,lets not invent another"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YY3MSaUqMg

as for malware-http://www.tripwire.com/state-of-security/latest-security-news/surge-mobile-malware-affects-11-6-million-devices/

I won't bother to read all of it, however there are glaring mistakes in your own arguments. From your list of articles above that says is Android secure...this article actually says it is:

http://lifehacker.com/how-secure-is-android-really-1446328680

Basically by posting that link you've effectively killed your own argument, not that is was a well reasoned argument anyways.

Be careful next time before copying every single link you find on Google.

th34monk3ys

May 26, 2014
Visit site
I own a 1520, my friend has a note 4, the note is the only lag free android I would consider, something about windows tells me not to bother switching even with app gaps etc. I simply am putting it this, I love the tiles and the ease around this!

thesachd

Banned
Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
I own a 1520, my friend has a note 4, the note is the only lag free android I would consider, something about windows tells me not to bother switching even with app gaps etc. I simply am putting it this, I love the tiles and the ease around this!

Live tiles are nice, even the 1520 is a nice smartphone.

But Microsoft just doesn't do enough to take advantage of the extra screen size.

addy37

Dec 9, 2014
Visit site
I have been using Note 3 since a year and was planning to upgrade to Note 4 but I havent. I have just bought myself the 1520 and it will be delivered to me tomorrow. I am so looking forward to using it as a daily driver.

tanya shah1

Banned
Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
I won't bother to read all of it, however there are glaring mistakes in your own arguments. From your list of articles above that says is Android secure...this article actually says it is:

Basically by posting that link you've effectively killed your own argument, not that is was a well reasoned argument anyways.

Be careful next time before copying every single link you find on Google.

too bad im malware free on windows phone and ios while you are sitting with exploitable malware ridden android
you basically have two kinds of people looking into your phone- hackers and google
my data sits secure on windows phone

also please learn to read the FULL article before pointing fingers

this arguement is pointless,we all know android=malware filled by now

once the play store and kernel itself are so badly exploitable,you know the platform will never be secure again

tanya shah1

Banned
Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
I have been using Note 3 since a year and was planning to upgrade to Note 4 but I havent. I have just bought myself the 1520 and it will be delivered to me tomorrow. I am so looking forward to using it as a daily driver.

you are gonna love it!! i went from note 3 to 1520 myself and havent looked back!!

thesachd

Banned
Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
too bad im malware free on windows phone and ios while you are sitting with exploitable malware ridden android
you basically have two kinds of people looking into your phone- hackers and google
my data sits secure on windows phone

also please learn to read the FULL article before pointing fingers

this arguement is pointless,we all know android=malware filled by now

once the play store and kernel itself are so badly exploitable,you know the platform will never be secure again

Read the article again. You effectively killed your own argument a 100%.

1418747114352.jpg
1418747123188.jpg
1418747134793.jpg

Also do some research on kernel exploitation, it's not child's play like you describe it to be.

broar94

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Tanya, please stop saying that Android = Malware. I have handled three devices till now, installed lots of games, and apps. There was absolutely no issues as I used common sense while installing these apps. I made sure the apps are from an official source, and has good reviews. Sure there's lag but installing from GPlay store does not automatically mean malware. Stop arguing needlessly :) . Sure data mining happens on Google but to say Android is malware ridden is a completely ridiculous statement. Hope someone can close this thread soon.

someone2639

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Tanya, please stop saying that Android = Malware. I have handled three devices till now, installed lots of games, and apps. There was absolutely no issues as I used common sense while installing these apps. I made sure the apps are from an official source, and has good reviews. Sure there's lag but installing from GPlay store does not automatically mean malware. Stop arguing needlessly :) . Sure data mining happens on Google but to say Android is malware ridden is a completely ridiculous statement. Hope someone can close this thread soon.

I'm quite undecided on the issue. Bit I can say that if common sense was common, then it'd be called sense. It's the users that download the malware that don't use sense. MS created an OS that is foolproof. If there's an auto in app purchase, that what wallet pin is for. If there's a virus attack, well that hasn't happened. That's why so many on the thread keep criticizing Android.

devRU

Jul 3, 2014
Visit site

I'm a developer and I know that with few lines of code a developer ( a bad developer 😋) can send call log and messages to the server.

Just imagine what a professional hacker can do with all those exposed API of android.!!
Who knows!! Your favourite app may be doing the same thing ! 😋

Read this : http://www.digitaljournal.com/techn...tealing-a-lot-of-personal-data/article/417641

Penny_1

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
I'm sure the OP has long since made his decision, but I'll still weigh in for anybody making a similar decision...

I like Windows Phone in daily use much more than I like Android, but I think the older 1520 is definitely outclassed by the Note 4 overall.

Build Quality: 1520
Display: Note 4 (Brighter and sharper)
Battery: Draw
Performance: Note 4 (CPU + GPU)
Size: Note 4 (more compact, lighter)
Camera: Note 4
Price: 1520

That's where a direct comparison can be made, but the Note 4 also has a few other fringe benefits. The biggest of these is obviously the Stylus and associated functionality, which can be useful for some people and gimmicky for others. Either way, the Samsung has it and it works well. Also, the Note 4 comes with Wireless AC connectivity, while the 1520 is limited to Wireless N. The Note 4 has a barometer as well, but that is barely useful.

I know a lot of you will question the choice of the Note 4 as a better camera, but I say this for two reasons: the Note 4 is using a new Sony sensor instead of the Samsung Iso Cell, and Sony makes great sensors. I haven't seen direct comparisons, but the Note 4 is supposed to perform really well. Additionally, the Note 4 has 4k video recording and higher bitrates right now, while the 1520 will have to wait until Denim to get 4k recording (at 24 FPS).

tanya shah1

Banned
Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
Read the article again. You effectively killed your own argument a 100%.

View attachment 91330
View attachment 91332
View attachment 91333

Also do some research on kernel exploitation, it's not child's play like you describe it to be.

you obviously have skipped multiple parts of the article which state that android only tries to protect itself,your files,logins etc is all exposed
why cares about saving the os,you can reinstall it with a factory flash but your data is something you cant let go in someone elses hands
you are fighting a lost war for god knows what reason
you have google search right, well you should research about how pathetic android security really is and why more and more developers are shying away from the platform because of piracy and security issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb