Another iPhone down...

MDMcAtee

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
I think it does, but that does not change the fact of shoddy hardware that does not work like it should. I think he has the "workaround" activated. Poor solution to a common problem that could be fixed easily with a properly designed piece of hard ware. I have never had any button break on any other phone I have had. not from normal use anyways, being dropped and broken does not count. his phone is always in a case and he is very careful with it. Just crap hardware.
I'm not a iPhone fan by no means, but in all honesty this is the first time I have ever heard anyone claim that it's "shoddy" .

SamJHannan

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
On my old iPhone 3GS the volume rocker button had to be replaced twice, and the power button three times. Not to mention the crack that appeared at the bottom of the device after a drop onto carpet from around half a metre. iPhones are nowhere near Nokias in terms of build quality.

slimchap

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
I've changed the screen of my L520 twice and replaced the up volume button once, and the phone is just over a year now.... Something I never had to do all my life as a BB fan boy... I still believe bb makes the better hardware... Buh I love my L520 though.

Steve Adams

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
the 520 is probably the exception to the rule with nokia, however, at 60 bucks, its disposable. And yes. Blackberry hardware is top notch. I have not used none of the new software but I think they are great devices. The new passport is a no brainer for business people who work regularly with spreadsheets, documents etc.

RobGG

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
I can't help to wonder how are these phones are being used, kids will be kids some times i guess. if there is one thing i cant complain about iphones it would have to be hardware. I have had iphones, Lumias, Htc's and i take all my phones to the gym, many times without a case. I do rarely drop them as i'am not a clumsy person and I believe extra care should be in practice when you invest in a 500-1000 dollar electronic device. I've had all Iphones except the 3gs and the 5s and have never had any hardware issue, one of my closest friend's iphone 5s broke when he droped it, but then again phones are designed to be phones not tennis balls.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb