Upgrading from Nokia Lumia 520! Help?

GroundSpartan

May 31, 2014
Visit site
The Moto G seems great! But the specs of the S4 and the Huawei are really luring me, I will keep watching more reviews and research, and If I can get access to view the phones in person! It's to hard to choose ><, I really like performance for a good price!

Athull

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Well I am also in the market for a new phone my father and I have fixed myself onto the Asus Pegasus X002. Now waiting for it to launch here in India :)

Vaibhav S

Banned
Dec 28, 2014
Visit site
830 is a really fast phone with a good display and design,plus the 10MP Pureview camera beats the 730/735 by miles. Go for the 830. Plus the 830 has a camera button and integrated wireless charging.

Athull

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Well as he stated he is on a budget.
Besides I think MS killed 830 with the price, I mean u can get last year flagships like Z1,G2 and even Moto X 2nd gen for a little more.
And if u want a wp with good camera then even the 1020 is cheaper and offers much better camera and despite old processor is still more powerful than 830.

GroundSpartan

May 31, 2014
Visit site
Well as he stated he is on a budget.
Besides I think MS killed 830 with the price, I mean u can get last year flagships like Z1,G2 and even Moto X 2nd gen for a little more.
And if u want a wp with good camera then even the 1020 is cheaper and offers much better camera and despite old processor is still more powerful than 830.

You are right about the prices. I honestly think the lumia 735 is a great choice for me, but for the hardware specs it has, you can get much better for the same price

Marquis de Faux

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
I have a 521 right now and I am thinking of getting the 1020, but I read about many issues in the 1020 forums (dust underneath screen, etc.) and I am reconsidering.
Can the 1020 users here reply whether they have had some issues like this, or was a just a select few?

EBUK

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
6.7 MP rear camera (which is actually better then you think)

I concur. The main camera is superb, and does pretty darn well in low light without a flash, too.

The 735 is 4G and single SIM whereas the 730 is 3G only and Dual SIM.

The 735 is the best smartphone I've ever own. Not that I've had that many, but it trounces every Samung Galaxy I've owned, and compared with the Moto G 4G which has identical processor, gpu, RAM, storage space, and screen resolution, well, the 735 has superior cameras, stability, screen, speed, and also has NFC.

I'm hoping to buy a 2nd 735 - just waiting for the price to stabilise here in the UK - as it is one amazing phone for the price point.

GroundSpartan

May 31, 2014
Visit site
I concur. The main camera is superb, and does pretty darn well in low light without a flash, too.

The 735 is 4G and single SIM whereas the 730 is 3G only and Dual SIM.

The 735 is the best smartphone I've ever own. Not that I've had that many, but it trounces every Samung Galaxy I've owned, and compared with the Moto G 4G which has identical processor, gpu, RAM, storage space, and screen resolution, well, the 735 has superior cameras, stability, screen, speed, and also has NFC.

I'm hoping to buy a 2nd 735 - just waiting for the price to stabilise here in the UK - as it is one amazing phone for the price point.

Its a great phone but its too pricey for the Specs it has compared to other phones.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos