Galaxy V Nokia X Lumia 625 or Lumia 535?

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site
Hello there. My little brother want a smartphones for birthday present. Currently I'm only able to brought budget phone(c'mon guys I'm a collage student) I was wondering which is best devices for my brother.

He about to graduate from elementary school so I think smartphones became necessary in middle school.

All of these devices has similar price tag so I would like to hear your opinion.

Athull

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Don't buy the galaxy V its quite terrible in terms of camera and performance.
Nokia X is basically running on a dead platform and won't be receiving much support so don't buy that one either.

Then the choice between 625 and 535 I wld suggest the 535 because of 1gb ram and being a bit more future proof but its got a weaker processor and a lot of issues so try the phone personally before buying it.
But I think if u can get 630/635 it will be a great phone to gift your brother.

saras112

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
Hello there. My little brother want a smartphones for birthday present. Currently I'm only able to brought budget phone(c'mon guys I'm a collage student) I was wondering which is best devices for my brother.

He about to graduate from elementary school so I think smartphones became necessary in middle school.

All of these devices has similar price tag so I would like to hear your opinion.
I would choose Lumia 625 or Nokia X. Galaxy V after couple months would start to suffer from lag, the Lumia 535 isn't that good too because of the touch sensitivity and some other problems. Now ,the Lumia 625 has 4G LTE if that is important, a fluid Windows phone OS. Has a great design, Gorilla glass protects the screen,and comfortable to use.. If your brother is All about those apps and games then you should care more about the Nokia X although the X has only a 3 megapixel camera without the front facing camera and the flash, and it might lag a bit in some tasks.

Athull

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
I would choose Lumia 625 or Nokia X. Galaxy V after couple months would start to suffer from lag, the Lumia 535 isn't that good too because of the touch sensitivity and some other problems. Now ,the Lumia 625 has 4G LTE if that is important, a fluid Windows phone OS. Has a great design, Gorilla glass protects the screen,and comfortable to use.. If your brother is All about those apps and games then you should care more about the Nokia X although the X has only a 3 megapixel camera without the front facing camera and the flash, and it might lag a bit in some tasks.

You know the Nokia X out of the box does not have access to Google Play Store so unless he roots the phone and stuff he won't be able to utilize a lot of the quality apps of android and thus can't be preferred over Windows phone.
After all they created Nokia X to get customers accustomed with Lumia and MS experience so that the next upgrade will be to a Lumia.

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site
All my brother looking is playing Minecraft he even charge my prepaid SIM and brought Minecraft PE on my phone (another reason I'm annoyed my phone constantly missing at home) LINE BBM and WhatsApp is the most used IM messaging services here and I see all of these apps on all platforms

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site
Just as you know there is no Nokia Lumia 625 here. It just 625H that is a stripped down version of 625. Same SoC with 520 No LTE lost 1080p recording
Posted using my Nokia Lumia 625 via Tapatalk

Athull

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Well then 630 is a great phone if FFC and flash isn't on the priority list. Otherwise 625 is still a good buy despite spec downgrade.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05