Thinking of going from 950XL to a Nexus 6p

Callum Elsdon

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
My advice is try it, because until you do you won't know whether you like. I too switched to Android, not by choice but because my insurer couldn't replace my 930 as they had no stock - it was replaced with a Sony Xperia Z3+. There are some things I do like such as having the apps everybody is talking about but Android is just so buggy with the SD 810 on the Z3+! Just using WhatsApp can cause the system to slowdown and other apps to behave erratically - compared to my 930 which though didn't have as many features as the Android system, just worked. I saw this as a chance to try out Android risk-free (i.e. not having to keep it for 2 years) to see what the fuss was about but I have been satisfied enough with it and will more than likely return to WP when my contract ends. Sure I can get Snapchat, a proper banking app and my favourite news app but when the core experience isn't fantastic it doesn't bode well. I understand this may be more of an issue with the SD 810 processor than Android but it does put you off! Especially the pure heat you get from it, though I'm unsure whether the 6P has the same issues with the 810 processor.

ohrigeeta

Jan 22, 2016
Visit site
I have both; but I use the Lumia more than the 6p so far. Had them both for 3 weeks now. Love the Lumia for the interface, I find android dated. But love the nexus for the design and the apps..many of them that I use daily. So I was able to justify buying both in ny head lol..i know it's bad but ....:)))

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes