[Opinion] Windows 10 Mobile is not going to be successful anytime soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBJonbo

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
I will try to get my hands on Lumia 950 (or 950XL) as soon as Microsoft will have these devices in Lithuania and I will do an honest review of both Windows 10 Mobile and the phone. But as I have mentioned, you don't need to have something to have an opinion about a thing. Of course, that opinion might change after trying the thing myself.

The biggest problem that there are bugs on Lumia 950 and 950XL - when Apple or other manufacturer releases a new flagship, it's usually bug-free (at least software-wise). And these 2 devices are like a new face for Microsoft mobile division. Now Microsoft's face looks like without makeup :D.
Really, i dont recall a single release of Android or iOS that hasnt as sime serious bugs. You must lube in a different planet. With W10M, Microsoft is equally as fast at addressing bugs. Your credibility as a blogger is in question when you state that iOS is bug free on new OS releases. They have had equally as bad bugs as any mobile OS.

Charles Brown8

Feb 14, 2015
Visit site
I also quit reading when stated he never used win 10 mobile.. Hopefully he can get his hands on even a 640 running 10. At least his next article will be his own opinions of the OS even if it turns out worse than the one already written on others opinion..

Richard Culverhouse

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
OP: I have only ever used windows mobile... What is your mobile OS of choice? Perhaps I could write an 'article' highlighting all of it's weaknesses...? The other OSes have plenty of stuff wrong with them as well (in the opinions of their respective users)

Edit: And Apple never having problems?! WTF?! LOL!!!!
They have an army of 'tech journalists' to down play any problems or issues, yes.

920Walker

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
OP: I have only ever used windows mobile... What is your mobile OS of choice? Perhaps I could write an 'article' highlighting all of it's weaknesses...? The other have plenty of stuff wrong with them as well (in the opinions of the respective users)

I haven't used Android since Gingerbread and have only held friends' iPhones. We should totally get together and make an "iOS9 and Marshmallow for Newbs" book based on speculation and old prototype OS and device renders.

Edit: I'd have no shame pawning it in my own country of origin in my own language, or in the guise of a foreign language using a pseudonym.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs