Just a quick example to address all the whiners of the forum, I thought about you when I found this article, read it for a reality check:

?Apple re-releases iOS 9.3 to fix 'Activate iPhone' freeze bug for all affected iPhones, iPads | ZDNet

LOL...The holy grail of mobile OS...little bugs right?
    03-29-2016 09:57 AM
    Just a quick example to address all the whiners of the forum, I thought about you when I found this article, read it for a reality check:

?Apple re-releases iOS 9.3 to fix 'Activate iPhone' freeze bug for all affected iPhones, iPads | ZDNet

Lol!!! Beat me to it!! It must be reassuring to be bug free on other OS's. I'm overly confident that there will be, very shortly, purveyors of such lifestyle devices throwing muck in your general direction ;-)
    03-29-2016 10:01 AM
    Where are you going with this post?
    How is it relevant to Windows 10 mobile?
    Is the title just for attention?
    03-29-2016 10:01 AM
    Where are you going with this post?
    How is it relevant to Windows 10 mobile?
    Is the title just for attention?
    It is relevant since all the people that come to this forum section to complain and say "MS sux while other OS are perfect" should first do a reality check.

The title contains sarcasm.

I actually don't care if the thread is deleted :) to me it should be sticky so maybe whining kids will learn how software works (while trolls will continue trolling that's for sure)

They have to update 3 hardware configurations and they were able to brick phones and tablets and broke very advanced features like....LINKS! LOL
    03-29-2016 10:21 AM
    The title contains sarcasm
    You could have deleted the 'suuuxxxxxx' part and just put 'sic'.
    abhishek singh21 likes this.
    03-29-2016 10:32 AM
    Yeah no OS is bug free ever...i have seen iphones lag and how...windows is one of the best so and is smooth like butter...thou most people never hard format their phone when they get a major upgrade...and to start fresh and don't take old backup....iam lovin my Lumia 950 ds
    Last edited by jeetu4444; 03-31-2016 at 04:13 PM.
    Vasil Dechkov and ven07 like this.
    03-29-2016 10:52 AM
    1. I moved this to Phone Wars because I think it fits in better. Let me know if there are issues.

2. Honestly, sure iOS is not bug-free, but just because there's one high profile bug or two does not trivialize its solidity over Windows. (see Pocketnow's Lumia 950 review where Windows 10 Mobile refused to record 4K, and was otherwise buggy.)

Heck, I just picked up a 640 and stuck it on a recent build. The Store refused to work 100% until it was done updating other apps.
    03-30-2016 12:11 AM
    Actually there are few( may be alot) bugs in windows 10 mobile which are annoying sometimes. MSFT should try to fix them asap, so that such trolls are stopped. Other than that, windows 10 mobile is best OS in my opinion.
    03-30-2016 12:18 AM
    Actually there are few( may be alot) bugs in windows 10 mobile which are annoying sometimes. MSFT should try to fix them asap, so that such trolls are stopped. Other than that, windows 10 mobile is best OS in my opinion.
    :)

Never said windows 10 mobile doesn't have bugs
    03-30-2016 07:40 AM

SO, you're saying if WP10 was perfect the trolls would go away? Lol yeah, right.

Sent from my Surface 3
    ven07 and Maurizio Troso like this.
    03-30-2016 07:55 AM

Sure iOS has A bug but wim10 is a bug! Quality has a lot to do with the success of any company and win 10 is bad . iOS doesn't play when it come to updating os issues . Ms on the other hand are experts @ delivering incomplete buggy os's . And that's obivous on many win10 mobile devices , including my 1520 on insider
    emjey likes this.
    03-30-2016 08:17 AM
    Ms on the other hand are experts @ delivering incomplete buggy os's . And that's obivous on many win10 mobile devices , including my 1520 on insider
    When you sign up to the Insider you are accepting pre-release software.
    I'm not saying it's ok on the Win10m preinstalled phones though.
    libra89 likes this.
    03-30-2016 08:45 AM
    Windows 10 mobile offers few really useful things if any and only hurts the already wounded ecosystem. And clearly isnt making a revolution that turns the tide on favor of WP. And im not a whiner i love WP, but its obviously that we are far from getting the attention from developers like the other systems, people kept asking for a new flagship instead of cheap phones but i dont see that the released high specs phones are selling any good to change this.
    03-30-2016 11:36 AM
    There are equal amounts of bugs on all three platforms. Android has almost 50.000 bugs in their bugtracker right now, doesn't matter to their users. We have just been spoiled.
    03-30-2016 02:38 PM
    lol
    03-30-2016 07:09 PM
    There are equal amounts of bugs on all three platforms. Android has almost 50.000 bugs in their bugtracker right now, doesn't matter to their users. We have just been spoiled.
    On the contrary, I've only encountered experience denting/breaking bugs on 10 Mobile and webOS thus far while iOS 9.x has been very stable (like their Music app doesn't freak out like Groove kinda does) and Android's errors have usually been borne from the system modding stuff I have on it.
    Laura Knotek and libra89 like this.
    03-30-2016 07:20 PM
    I got the official .164 build, it's hilarious it's buggy. I wonder why cant they deliver a complete OS instead.. they give us beta builds and expect user feedback.. 164 is however daily driver for me :)
    03-31-2016 04:45 AM
    On the contrary, I've only encountered experience denting/breaking bugs on 10 Mobile and webOS thus far while iOS 9.x has been very stable (like their Music app doesn't freak out like Groove kinda does) and Android's errors have usually been borne from the system modding stuff I have on it.
    Good to know. I've encountered everything from totally unresponsive S7's to Iphone 6S that crashes when you send sms'es with links. Most of the time it's Android-phones that I have to fix... And they are around 45-50% of the Swedish market. The point is still valid... There are just as many bugs on all three systems. The official and open bugtracker of Android has 47000 bugs at the moment... And thats just for the AOSP-tree. How many additional ones are in the official tree is unknown.
    03-31-2016 04:47 AM
    Hahah u guys complain about windows 10 mobile the latest built 164 is working great on my Lumia 950 ds... Intact my 950 never had any issue on any official built...but u guys being a insider complain about bugs then that's stupid..
    Now let's see the new s7 edge....go to android central and read all the issue a new phone is having...from sd card issues to many random reboots in a day....and i was thinking of shifting from g4 to s7 edge....time to play the waiting game....now waiting for Redstone to get stable Soo i can have it on my Lumia 950 ds
    03-31-2016 04:24 PM
    Thing is WP users are all about waiting and waiting and the few of us supporting do wait but developers and the rest of the users don't see anything real to come here. They just announced the chance of using the Xbox one controller on Lumia. God. They should say that embarrassed. Using the controller tru the continuum on 2 models ? While u could use an Xbox controller since years with android without buying a dock? Come on. I love windows phones. But I wont ignore that they dont keep making mistakes and don't care about us
    groady-ho baluzy likes this.
    03-31-2016 07:27 PM
    Thing is WP users are all about waiting and waiting and the few of us supporting do wait but developers and the rest of the users don't see anything real to come here. They just announced the chance of using the Xbox one controller on Lumia. God. They should say that embarrassed. Using the controller tru the continuum on 2 models ? While u could use an Xbox controller since years with android without buying a dock? Come on. I love windows phones. But I wont ignore that they dont keep making mistakes and don't care about us
    That's great to know. Thank you for the 411! I'm on my first android and I actually am amazed at what it can do and what apps can help it do.
    I love win10, my phone, ds and Lt all have it. MS needs to step up when it comes to mobile. I'll always have WP around but the nexus has become my DD.
    03-31-2016 07:44 PM
    I've been using my 1520 for going on 2 years now and no problems. My wife had a 1020 and upgraded to a 950 and has had no problems with either of them. My son and daughter just had to have iPhones and my son has had his replaced twice because of bugs and hardware issues and my daughter is on her third for the same reasons.
    04-18-2016 11:26 AM