Hi guys, im abt to buy a new phone this week.. i decided to buy the L950 due to its significant price drop lately.. but i am a trainer and i have to keep travelling all through the year.. I use L625 now and an insider, so having lots of issues in battery and performance, had a very bad experience with build 10586, it left me strangled in streets often.. Since 512MB phones were dropped from insider program i am not able to check the latest builds also for any improvements.. so im worried to spend 30k for a prematured OS.. And i personally hate Android, but for this purpose i have no other go than choosing Android.. Among Android phones i only liked OnePlus 2..

So please help me decide can i purchase the L950 spending the extra 8k or stay with OnePlus..

This would matter a lot for me.
    Thank you in advance for your advice
    06-03-2016 02:31 AM
    Hi guys, im abt to buy a new phone this week.. i decided to buy the L950 due to its significant price drop lately.. but i am a trainer and i have to keep travelling all through the year.. I use L625 now and an insider, so having lots of issues in battery and performance, had a very bad experience with build 10586, it left me strangled in streets often.. Since 512MB phones were dropped from insider program i am not able to check the latest builds also for any improvements.. so im worried to spend 30k for a prematured OS.. And i personally hate Android, but for this purpose i have no other go than choosing Android.. Among Android phones i only liked OnePlus 2..

So please help me decide can i purchase the L950 spending the extra 8k or stay with OnePlus..

This would matter a lot for me.
    Thank you in advance for your advice

For the past month or so the builds have been very good for the 950 series. You'll barely see any glitches or major bugs. The situation is very fluid by the way so generally things do get better though now and then an app might have small bugs which get ironed out quickly.

Go for the 950 since it's good and getting better
    pankaj981 and aximtreo like this.
    06-03-2016 05:20 AM
    I still feel Windows 10 Mobile is a bit premature but performance on the 950 vs. an older phones like the 625 is day and night.
    Laura Knotek, libra89 and aximtreo like this.
    06-03-2016 03:59 PM
    My main issue is battery performance.. There s no updated content on battery performance in latest builds.. Will it live for a whole day with location and internet on at least for half a day
    06-05-2016 12:17 PM