02-15-2017 03:26 PM
87 ... 234
tools
    Microsoft needs to develop a device like mclearn again ! Mclearn had some great concept ! Microsoft misjudge that
    02-07-2017 01:54 PM
    The question is, how many are in a position to invest in windows mobile?
    You're not "investing" in Windows Mobile. The device itself is a vessel, you're using it to leverage the Windows ecosystem. I would never ask anybody who uses Google services such as Google Drive, Gmail, etc. to abandon all that to try Microsoft products. The same goes for those who are in bed with Apple.

Unless you're already using Microsoft services on another platform it doesn't make any sense.
    02-07-2017 04:45 PM
    You're not "investing" in Windows Mobile. The device itself is a vessel, you're using it to leverage the Windows ecosystem. I would never ask anybody who uses Google services such as Google Drive, Gmail, etc. to abandon all that to try Microsoft products. The same goes for those who are in bed with Apple.

Unless you're already using Microsoft services on another platform it doesn't make any sense.
    That's exactly what brought me here. I was using MS services on my laptop for school, work, etc. Then I decided to get a Surface 3 to play around with. Then I tried a Lumia 920. Then I was hooked. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Sent from my Alcatel Idol 4S
    02-07-2017 07:08 PM
    That's exactly what brought me here. I was using MS services on my laptop for school, work, etc. Then I decided to get a Surface 3 to play around with. Then I tried a Lumia 920. Then I was hooked. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I think my tech life would be compete with a Surface tab.
    TgeekB, Laura Knotek and libra89 like this.
    02-08-2017 02:21 PM
    Try the app World Bank Links. That's how I access my bank - there's all the Australian banks on this app.
    02-11-2017 07:25 AM
    Looks like yesterdays article from front page was written after noticing this topic

http://www.windowscentral.com/whats-...sers-want-know

The only thing they need to know is.. it doesn't worth their time, money and patience
    02-11-2017 08:17 AM
    Looks like yesterdays article from front page was written after noticing this topic

http://www.windowscentral.com/whats-...sers-want-know

The only thing they need to know is.. it doesn't worth their time, money and patience
    Those people are stuck in their boring ecosystems that haven't changed in years. Tied to the apps they "need". That's OK if it works for them.
    MS still has a small niche mobile market that works very well for many of us. There is no war, despite what people want to believe. That ended a few years back. Market share will pretty much stay the same, until there's a major game changer. Then we may see a shakeup.

aximtreo, fatclue_98 and libra89 like this.
    02-11-2017 09:29 AM
    Yes android is ruling the mobile platform! Iphone also have some good number of users! But it's time to change ! There are many people around the world bored with their buggy android & expensive iPhone! They want to use different OS! It's sad that Microsoft is not taking this opportunity , they do less marketing for their windows mobile! They just listen some useless tech journalist who always negative about windows mobile! Moreover Microsoft reboot its mobile platform every time that's the annoying for users who thought to shift to windows mobile! Microsoft should invest money on apps making for its own mobile platform
    I'm not sure where the idea comes from that iPhone and Android users want something different. A few anecdotal experiences?
    Laura Knotek, libra89 and N_LaRUE like this.
    02-11-2017 11:01 AM
    I'm not sure where the idea comes from that iPhone and Android users want something different. A few anecdotal experiences?
    Most people are creatures of habit, so they won't change (even if unhappy) unless they see something different and what they feel is better.

02-11-2017 12:22 PM
    Microsoft, the company, is not in trouble because they are diversified and have more than just smartphones. They can take their time to design and develop change without panicking, like some people on here.

When they do develop actual working software, which I remind you, win 10 is the same software on both mobile and pc/tablet (my laptop works flawlessly by the way) then I will stop panicing
    02-11-2017 02:33 PM
    Some feedback from friends seems very odd; They dislike the square tiles. What about live icons then?
    02-15-2017 02:26 PM
    When they do develop actual working software, which I remind you, win 10 is the same software on both mobile and pc/tablet (my laptop works flawlessly by the way) then I will stop panicing
    I guess that depends on your experience. I have no problems with Windows 10 on my laptop, Surface 3, or Idol4s. While I understand it is still in development, it completely covers my needs and will only get better. My humble opinion only.

02-15-2017 03:26 PM
87 ... 234