People want to move from android & iphone

anon(50597)

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Looks like yesterdays article from front page was written after noticing this topic

http://www.windowscentral.com/whats-windows-phone-iphone-and-android-phone-users-want-know

The only thing they need to know is.. it doesn't worth their time, money and patience

Those people are stuck in their boring ecosystems that haven't changed in years. Tied to the apps they "need". That's OK if it works for them.
MS still has a small niche mobile market that works very well for many of us. There is no war, despite what people want to believe. That ended a few years back. Market share will pretty much stay the same, until there's a major game changer. Then we may see a shakeup.

Sent from my Alcatel Idol 4S

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Yes android is ruling the mobile platform! Iphone also have some good number of users! But it's time to change ! There are many people around the world bored with their buggy android & expensive iPhone! They want to use different OS! It's sad that Microsoft is not taking this opportunity , they do less marketing for their windows mobile! They just listen some useless tech journalist who always negative about windows mobile! Moreover Microsoft reboot its mobile platform every time that's the annoying for users who thought to shift to windows mobile! Microsoft should invest money on apps making for its own mobile platform

I'm not sure where the idea comes from that iPhone and Android users want something different. A few anecdotal experiences?

anon(50597)

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
I'm not sure where the idea comes from that iPhone and Android users want something different. A few anecdotal experiences?

Most people are creatures of habit, so they won't change (even if unhappy) unless they see something different and what they feel is better.

John Christopoulos

May 9, 2014
Visit site
Microsoft, the company, is not in trouble because they are diversified and have more than just smartphones. They can take their time to design and develop change without panicking, like some people on here.

When they do develop actual working software, which I remind you, win 10 is the same software on both mobile and pc/tablet (my laptop works flawlessly by the way) then I will stop panicing

anon(50597)

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
When they do develop actual working software, which I remind you, win 10 is the same software on both mobile and pc/tablet (my laptop works flawlessly by the way) then I will stop panicing

I guess that depends on your experience. I have no problems with Windows 10 on my laptop, Surface 3, or Idol4s. While I understand it is still in development, it completely covers my needs and will only get better. My humble opinion only.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077