I prefer to use the default launcher of my Sony XA1. I then customize the main screen to do what I want and remove everything else. It gives me the feel of Windows 10 Mobile without all the extra crap another launcher adds to my phone.
    12-29-2017 01:00 PM
    I love using launcher 10
    Old_Mil likes this.
    01-18-2018 10:14 AM
    I did use Microsoft Launcher for most of a year, but use SquareHome2 now. I do have one app that doesn't (Line) that doesn't show notification badges. Otherwise, quite liking this launcher, including "cubes."
    01-24-2018 10:27 PM
    Tried the Microsoft Launcher but wasn't a big fan of it.

Using Launcher 10 now and it does a pretty good job of emulating. W10M on a modern android phone. I tried squarehome but it wasn't as polished a product and the setup was painful compared to Launcher 10.
    01-25-2018 11:30 AM
    How do I get to the alphabetical list of my apps on Microsoft Launcher? I have done it accidentally a couple of times and so I don't know how I accessed it. This is the main reason I use a launcher.

Some launchers will work better than others as far as being compatible with different phones. It's very easy to test. Just download them from G play and give them a go. I personally wouldn't try getting a launcher to mimic live tiles. They typically all have flaws as far as getting live info. I personally really like the Microsoft launcher. You can set it up to have the apps in a vertical format like Win phone and it sets the apps up to be able to search alphabetically which I really like. I personally suggest to try them all and find one you like. It's very easy to uninstall them so try as many as you wish until you find the one you want.
    02-12-2018 11:24 AM
    Has anybody been successful in getting Launcher 10 or SquareHome to work on a P20 Pro without it crashing?
    05-30-2018 09:57 AM
    I didn't see Lucid Launcher mentioned. Not that I have tried it myself more than 1 minute, but it has vertical home pages and app list slides from side (though another side than WP/WM).
    If MS Launcher continues to crash every now and then, I might give it (and maybe Evie) a chance ;)
    Yesterday 04:44 PM
57 123