So you want to take better pictures? [Guide]

infestedd

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
A BIG thanks. Im a photodesigner that knows only the obvious about photography. This helped me a lot starting to understand. Now im playing with my phone and having a lot of fun

Willy Yu

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
great post to read, thanks

may I ask what if we just need a snap shot and send out via email or post to a forum, there is no setting for other pic resolution, is there a way to take small size pics at low-res?
or have to use other app to edit the pic before sending out? much hassle.

hope there is a better way

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
If you long-press a picture and select share then text message your phone will automatically resize the picture for you. :)

mjrtoo

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
great post to read, thanks

may I ask what if we just need a snap shot and send out via email or post to a forum, there is no setting for other pic resolution, is there a way to take small size pics at low-res?
or have to use other app to edit the pic before sending out? much hassle.

hope there is a better way

Long press on the picture and select share.... Or, select the photo through he email attachment.

Rahwa Samson

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
I have a Nokia lumia 720 and the front camera is so bad .. everytime i take a photo it becomes yellow ish my chiks turns yellow what can i do?:unhappysweat:

Flaurehn

May 3, 2013
Visit site
This is an awesome tutorial, do you mind if I translate it to spanish to post it in another site? Of course I will link to this thread

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
This is an awesome tutorial, do you mind if I translate it to spanish to post it in another site? Of course I will link to this thread

Go for it, although you might want to wait a week or two. I need to update the last part with more up to date app reviews.

AndrewL920

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
I have a Nokia lumia 720 and the front camera is so bad .. everytime i take a photo it becomes yellow ish my chiks turns yellow what can i do?:unhappysweat:

Mine too. It is the jpeg processing causing this. Software update will only fix it but the Nokia Camera department is blind about this problem.

In Limbo

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Just want to thank you for the article pal. I recently purchased a 1020, and the camera wasn't even a primary reason. I just wanted a new phone, lol. After reading your article though, I took 15 minutes to implement some of the tips I learned. I'm now in love with this thing. Just wanna say thanks again buddy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea