I know this doesn't have a lot to do with Windows Phone, so if a mod thinks it shouldn't be here you can remove it

I have just started a 365 project If someone doesn't know what it is, it is a project where you take a photo every day during a year!

You can read more about my project here: My 365
    Laura Knotek and iAdrian23 like this.
    10-31-2013 06:45 AM
    That's really cool! Good luck.
    DBDev likes this.
    11-02-2013 12:33 AM
    Keep it up.

That's a big camera to lug around for 365 days.

For this project, were you going to upload a picture everyday as well? In your Flickr account, I only see 4 pictures so far.
    DBDev likes this.
    11-06-2013 09:51 AM
    Keep it up.

That's a big camera to lug around for 365 days.

For this project, were you going to upload a picture everyday as well? In your Flickr account, I only see 4 pictures so far.
    Thanks! Yea, it is a big camera, but I don't carry it with me that much, I will use my Lumia 800 if I see something when I'm not at home

I will upload from every day, I just upload them on small bunches, because I don't have time to post-process every day. Mind if I ask you what you think of the shots so far?
    11-06-2013 10:41 AM
    From the 8 shots so far, they are all macro/up close shots.

I really like the Day 3 picture, the black & white water on plant. From the EXIF data, you did some modifications using Lightroom. Pretty impressive. I never have the time to do any type of post-processing on my pictures.

The orchid on Day 4 turned out kinda yellow-ish. Not sure if it really yellowish or just the picture.

The Day 5 picture of the lamp, it's interesting how everything is black except the lamp. Very cool.

I like Day 8 shot, the water on the stick.

So far so good....keep it up!!
    11-08-2013 09:31 AM
    From the 8 shots so far, they are all macro/up close shots.

I really like the Day 3 picture, the black & white water on plant. From the EXIF data, you did some modifications using Lightroom. Pretty impressive. I never have the time to do any type of post-processing on my pictures.

The orchid on Day 4 turned out kinda yellow-ish. Not sure if it really yellowish or just the picture.

The Day 5 picture of the lamp, it's interesting how everything is black except the lamp. Very cool.

I like Day 8 shot, the water on the stick.

So far so good....keep it up!!
    Thanks! Yea, I like macro, and I think it is the easiest thing to find something to shoot when you don't have anything specific. I love day 3 too, I think it's one of my best shots I shoot everything in RAW and post process them.

I'm not happy with the orchid, I had bad time and the light was bad, so I couldn't fix it much in post either.

Glad you like the shots!
    11-08-2013 10:35 AM
    I like the cat shots. MEOW
    DBDev likes this.
    11-27-2013 11:50 PM
    I like the cat shots. MEOW
    Thanks, I love it too! It turned out better than I expected since my cat doesn't like being a model...
    11-28-2013 12:37 PM
    Interesting idea for toothpick holder on Day 27. Did you make that?
    12-08-2013 09:33 PM
    Interesting idea for toothpick holder on Day 27. Did you make that?
    Thanks! No, I didn't, but I actually don't know if it is bought or made by someone
    12-09-2013 01:07 PM
    All those photo's look awesome.

Quick question, since I'm still a photography newbie and I noticed you mentioned liking to work with RAW.

I know what RAW DNG is, I understand the 1020 will be getting it in Lumia Black, however I'm starting to wonder about things like exposure etc.

If I'm shooting in DNG, will I still be able to make all my ISO/Shutter/Brightness/Macro changes on device? Or is that all stuff I'd have to do post processing?
    DBDev likes this.
    12-16-2013 01:33 AM
    All those photo's look awesome.

Quick question, since I'm still a photography newbie and I noticed you mentioned liking to work with RAW.

I know what RAW DNG is, I understand the 1020 will be getting it in Lumia Black, however I'm starting to wonder about things like exposure etc.

If I'm shooting in DNG, will I still be able to make all my ISO/Shutter/Brightness/Macro changes on device? Or is that all stuff I'd have to do post processing?
    Everything is set while shooting, you can't change those settings in post, but you can change a lot. For example brightness (better get it correct when shooting though), contrast, white balance and sharpening
    Kris Simundson likes this.
    12-17-2013 12:21 PM
    Everything is set while shooting, you can't change those settings in post, but you can change a lot. For example brightness (better get it correct when shooting though), contrast, white balance and sharpening
    Awesome thanks :D

Still learning Lightroom and the more advanced part to photography.

Luckily I'm a quick learner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DBDev likes this.
    12-17-2013 12:31 PM
    Awesome thanks :D

Still learning Lightroom and the more advanced part to photography.

Luckily I'm a quick learner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nice! If you have any questions, just ask
    12-17-2013 01:57 PM
    Cool project! Good Luck! I hope its successful. :)
    Thanks!
    01-08-2014 11:43 PM