Want to move to Lumia 1020 from iPhone concerned about apps

lucas13

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
I use my phone to manage my businesses social media & am trying to up the standard of my photos. I've reached a good starting point using snapseed, livedof, pictwo & over. I am concerned that I will not be able to find equivalent apps on windows phone. Snapseed is obviously a great app & I have found a few clunky alternatives that might work. Pictwo is used to overlay a png logo with transparency. Over is a great text app that has lovely chalkboard style fonts. Livedof is a really easy to use DOF emulator.

Can anyone suggest alternatives that will give me equal or better results?

Last edited by a moderator:

techiez

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I use my phone to manage my businesses social media & am trying to up the standard of my photos. I've reached a good starting point using snapseed, livedof, pictwo & over. I am concerned that I will not be able to find equivalent apps on windows phone. Snapseed is obviously a great app & I have found a few clunky alternatives that might work. Pictwo is used to overlay a png logo with transparency. Over is a great text app that has lovely chalkboard style fonts. Livedof is a really easy to use DOF emulator.

Can anyone suggest alternatives that will give me equal or better results?

you might want to check this.
Windows Phone photography apps for the shutterbug in all of us | Windows Phone Central

As for snapseed, we have thumba, nokia creative studio,
for pictwo - check instabelnder if thats what you are looking for.

We have lot of photography apps here hopefully the community can help you find all alternatives.

also check this to find suitable alternative apps
Lumia app switch - find Your favourite iPhone apps | XYO

jsiddle2025

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
looks like it has blend filters like darken or lighten... if thats the case, just have a copy of your logo in black with white bg and white with black bg... that way for example, if you have a light photo, use the black with white bg, and choose the blend darken, which will put your logo on the image thats slightly darker than whats on the picture.

jsiddle2025

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
IT DOES USE PNGs perfectly, I created a square image with my companies logo in the bottom right corner at 25% opacity, saved as png and used it successfully in instablender, and added it as an overlay onto an image...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99