I am quite surprised that this isn't a thing yet! With the recent updates to ProShot, one of the very unique feature is the custom filters. I have been playing around with it and it's simply amazing. I love how the possibilities of the combinations are pretty much limitless, and most of all, the ability to share your filters. Which brings me back to my point, it's weird how users haven't been sharing filters with one another. I might have missed it or something, but I did a search on the forum and found a thread with no replies (regarding the sharing of filters).

Guess I'll start the ball rolling :-)

ps/glcj---nG (Poppy!)
    Filter with high saturated colours, trying to achieve the "Pop Art" look.

ps/ggdbTRH- (melvintwj001)
    Pale brown with slight drop in contrast. I was trying to achieve the "VSCO" effect. I think it's pretty good. :)

ps/gibi---bl (test)
    The first filter that I created. Kinda like a generic hipster/lomo filter I guess.

Hope to see more users sharing their filters. I believe there are many amazing ones out there which I would love to try!
    Laura Knotek and RiseUpGames like this.
    02-23-2014 02:11 AM
    I've moved this to the Photography Lounge forum.

I got the ProShot update, but I haven't played with the filters yet. I'll definitely check out your suggestions, though.
    melvintwj likes this.
    02-23-2014 02:17 AM
    Anyone got more of these or know where I can find some?
    05-20-2014 10:09 PM
    anyone will share a filter close to vsco??
    08-20-2014 12:27 AM
    Help me how do I add it. Shows "invalid filter"
    08-20-2014 12:47 PM
    Same here
    08-25-2014 03:24 AM
    i tried proshot for a quick roll, but found the images it took were kinda dim regardless of the settings so i went back to nokia camera
    08-29-2014 08:36 AM
    Hi everyone! Are you still having problems with the filter codes? They seem to work fine on my device. By any chance are you typing the suggested code plus the text next to it? Try just typing

ps/gibi---bl <-- the last letter is a lower-case "L"

P.S. I'm really liking the hipster filter, thank you! There are so many different kinds of filters that can be made with the editor, I'd love to see more :D
    09-05-2014 04:21 AM