Just changed my default camera app today from Nokia Camera to Microsoft Camera. I did it mainly because of the slowness of the former... It takes seconds before it'll open upon clicking my phone's camera button. Been experiencing such for a long time but just decided today to finally change it coz of what I experienced... My friends were asking me to take them a picture... So I used my phone, clicked the camera button, and... "Loading..." "Hurry! Hurry!" "Is it done?" "How's the picture?" Then I said, "Wait, it's still loading..." Lol my friends thought I was playing a joke to them. It's quite embarrassing honestly... So there. Just thought of sharing this story to you all. Anyone else out there who had a similar experience?
    ivdza and Chee Hong like this.
    07-06-2014 08:09 AM
    Me..all the time with Nokia camera :)
    LumiaWorld likes this.
    07-06-2014 08:17 AM
    I find Nokia Camera too slow too... So unless I'm on vacation/snapping macros/landscape, I will use Microsoft camera (for quick shots like notes and people etc.)
    Aviad Kohn likes this.
    07-08-2014 08:49 AM
    I use Microsoft camera for quick photos and it just works well.

I use Nokia Camera when I need to take some really good photos with no time limit.
    07-08-2014 08:58 AM
    i always use Nokia camera although Microsoft camera is fast still i prefer Nokia camera over it.
    07-08-2014 09:02 AM
    I find Nokia Camera too slow too... So unless I'm on vacation/snapping macros/landscape, I will use Microsoft camera (for quick shots like notes and people etc.)

Exactly, the ones who use Nokia camera please let me know why? Is the quality better? Low light is better? I like the living pictures.
    08-02-2014 06:13 AM
    I use MS Camera as it's faster than Nokia Camera Beta in my 925. I noticed that Camera will snap a pic even if it's not focused when using the camera button. That makes it faster than NCB. The latter will still focus hunt before it takes a pic. Can't wait for 8.1 and Cyan to update Nokia Camera with continuous AF.
    Ishan Pandya likes this.
    08-07-2014 05:19 AM