Living Images Not Working - Update issue?

Jason Zeyer

May 20, 2013
Visit site
I've noticed that Living Images is no longer working when viewing them in the Camera Roll gallery. I'm running Windows Phone 8.1 (official) with the GDR1 update through the Preview for Developers program. I'm pretty sure Living Images stopped working prior to the GDR1 update. They do still seem to work if I view photos through the Nokia Camera app itself. Has anyone found a way to make Living Images work via the Camera Roll? All of the online documentation, How-To's, videos and what now seem to indicate that this should work via the Camera Roll as well.

jjmurphy

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
That's odd. I know they don't work when viewing through the pictures app. You need to open the camera, then flip back, and they work great. I wish we could share them too...

michail71

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Did they ever work in the Camera Roll? I was startled to find the feature last week when I was using the camera app to view.

My reason for coming to this forum to post was to see about viewing options. It's kind of not very useful to have to launch the camera first. Camera Roll would be great and OneDrive support would be an amazing touch.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb