Lumia denim... Still no 60fps video recording...

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
I don't get it, 4k is so much more of a gimmick than 60fps yet they only bring us 4k. I will never even use 4k because the screen is 1080p and I don't have a 4k tv either. I still have hope that we will get it later but man is it taking long....

salmanahmad

Banned
May 12, 2014
Visit site
I don't get it, 4k is so much more of a gimmick than 60fps yet they only bring us 4k. I will never even use 4k because the screen is 1080p and I don't have a 4k tv either. I still have hope that we will get it later but man is it taking long....

I agree that a 60 FPS mode would've been awesome, however 4K has benefits as well even if you don't own any 4K monitors.

60 fps video recording is used for slow-mo video! 30fps creates awful slow-mo video.

While 30 FPS isn't exactly awful for slow-mo, the true cinematic slow-mo would be achieved at 120 FPS.

60 FPS is the middle ground, good for regular tasks and good for motion.

I know the reason. Do Android phones support 60fps recording?
Just want to know.

Haha yeah, most Android flagship support 60 and 120 FPS.

HTC One M8 for Windows supports 60 FPS capture as well, if I am not wrong.

salmanahmad

Banned
May 12, 2014
Visit site
Will rich capture(dynamic flash and dynamic hdr) make it to all lumias or will it be an exclusive to high end pureview cameras?

It will probably only be an exclusive feature for the new Lumia flagships.

Similar to how Nokia didn't give the older Lumia range living images, despite those devices being capable of living images.

But the least they should do is at least provide some kind of HDR mode for the older generation.

DoctorSaline

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
It will probably only be an exclusive feature for the new Lumia flagships.

Similar to how Nokia didn't give the older Lumia range living images, despite those devices being capable of living images.

But the least they should do is at least provide some kind of HDR mode for the older generation.

Yeah, probably. Ive used HDR through proshot on my 525 and tbh, it doesn't make too much of a difference on 5mp images without flash. But, yes images do come vibrant though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss