I have the Lumia 920 and want to take the best pictures I can take without having to learn ANYTHING. A few questions:

1. Which camera app should I use? Nokia Camera or Microsoft Camera
    2. If I don't know what i'm doing, I assume I need to just use the Auto settings, right?
    3. Do I have to worry about cleaning the 920 on a routine basis to make sure there aren't smudges where the lens is?

Thank you!!
    Jim A
    Raleigh, NC
    09-11-2014 01:35 PM
    I have the Lumia 920 and want to take the best pictures I can take without having to learn ANYTHING. A few questions:

1. Which camera app should I use? Nokia Camera or Microsoft Camera
    2. If I don't know what i'm doing, I assume I need to just use the Auto settings, right?
    3. Do I have to worry about cleaning the 920 on a routine basis to make sure there aren't smudges where the lens is?

Thank you!!
    Jim A
    Raleigh, NC
    You can't get something for nothing. Literally devote less than 5 minutes looking at Nokia Camera's tutorials, they are quite nice and quick.
    1. Nokia Camera (Beta if you so decide)
    2. Well, you don't have a choice but to leave it on auto since you apparently don't know how to use the manual controls. (see tutorial note)
    3. Eh, I don't think about it, but you might as well do it. Cant hurt. Unless youre scratching it.
    Guytronic, jwckauman and Josue_G like this.
    09-11-2014 03:04 PM
    I am an *****. I had just had my phone replaced because of water damage and I forgot to take the little piece of protective plastic off the lens. No wonder the pictures were fuzzy. Now they look. but thank you for the tips on the tutorial and the use of the Nokia Camera. BTW, how do you get to the beta if you want that?
    Guytronic and xandros9 like this.
    09-13-2014 08:16 PM
    I am an *****. I had just had my phone replaced because of water damage and I forgot to take the little piece of protective plastic off the lens. No wonder the pictures were fuzzy. Now they look. but thank you for the tips on the tutorial and the use of the Nokia Camera. BTW, how do you get to the beta if you want that?
    Lol!
    Your standing in line behind me
    I did this with me 925 ... I was cussing the thing until I noted a comment here at WPC about the lens protector...
    09-13-2014 08:31 PM
    if you can't find it in the store, you will probably have to bing/google for it.
    09-13-2014 11:59 PM
    If you do decide to read more about photography, this thread is excellent.
    xandros9 likes this.
    09-14-2014 01:08 AM