nokia camera app's MF

Force2Reckon

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
i tried using nokia camera app's manual focus feature wherein you can focus on the foreground and blur the background, but for some reason when i adjust the setting, everything goes blur

ive uninstalled and installed the app several times and the results are stil the same
i have a L620 and im thinking of choosing the beta version instead
which of the two apps are better?

Mustang6511

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
The full version is of course better, but the problem you're having is troubling. Did you try using the sliders instead of the touch option? That can be easier (its on manual mode). Tilt/shift is nice, you should also try that as an alternative within the app.
Otherwise I would try all the options, and even if they all fail, the other features of the full version outweigh the beta by far.
Hope I helped!

BatteryLife

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Nokia camera MF shifts the focus from near to far (using the slider). For near objects (around 10cm~), move the focus to the left (after auto), for far, move to infinity. Since NL620 has a small sensor, the depth of field is very wide, thus for objects futher than 1 metre from the phone, everything will be "acceptably sharp". Try putting an object close to your phone, and adjust the setting gradually until you get a sharp image and the background will be blurred.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes