Unofficial Photo Contest: WATER

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMCarver

Jun 11, 2014
Visit site
As you all know, Sam has been the one who posted the weekly photo contests and kept that active and since he has moved on from Windows Central - I thought until someone else takes over the photo contest, I might create an "unofficial" photo contest for this week.

I do this because I thoroughly enjoyed browsing through all the neat photos that our awesome Windows phones can capture. Also, I love the ideas for each weekly photo and so wanted to keep the momentum going on these great pics coming through. If you do as well - please participate in this unofficial photo contest (unofficial = no prize) and post your best picture.

So, let's use WATER as this photo theme this time... water of any type... lake, river, running faucet, rain, etc.

I will start with mine... I took this shot last week when there was a very unusual sky and the water was acting like a perfect mirror. Notice the moon in the upper left corner. That was by fortunate accident.

Taken with my Lumia Icon and edited slightly in Snapseed.
V__4767.jpg

schmidtis

May 17, 2014
Visit site
Good idea. So here's my contribution.

Mediterranean Sea, Domain du Rayol, Cote d'Azur, France. Picture was taken in June 2014 with Lumia 1520, no editing
schmidtis

Attachments

• WP_20140614_13_41_01_Pro.jpg
    WP_20140614_13_41_01_Pro.jpg
    872.8 KB · Views: 41
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member