Help! Need Lightroom Color Profiles for 1020/1520 DNG

cincykid76

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
My old laptop hard drive is shot... And I lost my 1020 &1520 raw/dng color profiles for Lightroom... I've searched the web but all links appear to be dead... Does anybody have these files and would you be willing to send them to me? Thx..

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Bing harder. I just searched "Nokia 1020 RAW color profile lightroom" and WindowsCentral was the #2 result.

Nokia releases Adobe Lightroom color profiles for Lumia 1520, 1020 raw photography | Windows Central

I'm afraid this answer is a fail... Did you click the actual download links? They lead to a blank OneDrive folder. Did you click the source link? It takes you to a Lumia Conversations piece and when you click the download links, they lead to a blank OneDrive folder.

The OP is lamenting that all the links he can find are dead and you did not test the links?

Thanks for your effort, but you are not as correct as you assumed you were.

cincykid76

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Exactly! All download links are useless... Hoping to find someone with them saved somewhere... Figures, the two files I failed to save to my OneDrive smh

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
I'm afraid this answer is a fail... Did you click the actual download links? They lead to a blank OneDrive folder. Did you click the source link? It takes you to a Lumia Conversations piece and when you click the download links, they lead to a blank OneDrive folder.

The OP is lamenting that all the links he can find are dead and you did not test the links?

Thanks for your effort, but you are not as correct as you assumed you were.

Links working flawlessly!

Copied to my OneDrive: https://onedrive.live.com/pagenotfounderror

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Must have been a server error. They work now, but the folder was empty when I looked at it from several different site's hyperlinking to it.

Thanks to Juliano and my apologies to Witness.

Hopefully the OP got his profiles downloaded.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos