Need of video compressors to compress video file size without loosing any quality as the files saved by mylumia are really large(seriously 1min-90mb).
    searched internet(iskysoft,anyvideo,etc.,) but I would like to have some suggestions which are ideal for personal use.
    07-19-2015 12:44 AM
    You can't park large truck in a Mini Cooper's garage not damaging it. And you can't Compress video not losing quality. You either leave it as is or lose "some" quality depending on how much you want to compress it
    07-19-2015 01:28 AM
    The only way to compress the video without losing more quality is by putting it in a archive (zip, rar, etc). But then it isn't watchable until you uncompress it. Doing this most likely won't save you much either.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    07-19-2015 02:19 PM
    First of all I totally agree with the truck in a mini copper garage but ....

"Loosing any quality" is also relative.
    On my 930 I can record in 4K but my display is not 4K so recording in 4K and keep it on my phone in that format is "useless". Now I know that you do not record in 4K because then the file size would be a few times larger but I hope you get my point.

And try some compressions and see what you get. Bottom line will be making the decision between "quality" and "quantity".

But you also could use an app to "cut" some "bad" parts out your video and that also will reduce the size and increase the "quality".

Good luck
    RumoredNow and xandros9 like this.
    07-19-2015 02:52 PM
    Freemake and handbrake can compress video with different settings. However there will some quality / size trade offs , but for most usage you don't need super high resolutions (and especially if you play the content on a display not showing all pixels).
    All so high bit rates (how much data there is in the picture/sound) can be lowered.

Benefit of making size smaller can also make the video playable on non 4k devices
    07-20-2015 05:01 AM