Anything similar?

Wookieekiller

Oct 27, 2015
Visit site
So i'm trying to find more 'store' apps to use instead of the normal '.exe' programs. I usually use programs like paint.net or Gimp for editing photos and i'm trying to find something similar on the windows 10 store (not for the phone but for the desktop). All I can seem to find are apps that put filters etc over images but nothing with a paintbrush, magic wand, or the other tools you come to expect in a photo editor. Does anybody know if there's an app that's very similar to one of those 2 programs I use or like photoshop?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
So i'm trying to find more 'store' apps to use instead of the normal '.exe' programs. I usually use programs like paint.net or Gimp for editing photos and i'm trying to find something similar on the windows 10 store (not for the phone but for the desktop). All I can seem to find are apps that put filters etc over images but nothing with a paintbrush, magic wand, or the other tools you come to expect in a photo editor. Does anybody know if there's an app that's very similar to one of those 2 programs I use or like photoshop?

try this one: Polarr Photo Editor Pro for Windows 10 down from $19.99 to $0.99 until April 24 | Windows Central

Wookieekiller

Oct 27, 2015
Visit site
Yeah I've already got that. And i'm looking for something more like gimp, with layers and brushes along with all the plugins to edit the pics.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes