What is the best photo editing app for Windows 10 phones?

Rubidad

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Greetings,

I'm looking for a photo editing app to use on my 640. I really don't care about the "social' functions, as I have no need to post and share these photos on yet another Flickr clone.

I want to be able to adjust Red, Blue and Green colors with RGB sliders. It would also be nice to adjust shadows.....

What do you use to polish your photos with?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
A wide variety of tools.

I don't think there is such a thing as 1 perfect editor. Try a bunch of different Camera and editor Apps. You'll find use scenarios for many of them.

TK2011

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Another vote for Adobe Photoshop Express. Richest set of editing tools including partial rotation which is lacking in many other apps for some reason. If you sign up (free), you get paid features unlocked.

Lumia Creative Studio is also nice. I like its default B&W conversion.

There are bunch more options. One area WM is not lacking apps is photo editing.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
The best one I know and use is Fantasia Painter, it goes beyond filter-based editors. The amount of functions and available fine-tuning is unmatched. Mini photoshop!!!

.... !!!

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Are there any other ones that people would recommend?

So much really depends on what you want out of an editor. Shooting DNG? For social sharing? Artistic? Certain effects? More specifics help get a more focused answer... Otherwise as I said above try them all and keep the ones that work for you.

grahamnt

Aug 13, 2017
Visit site
Greetings,

I'm looking for a photo editing app to use on my 640. I really don't care about the "social' functions, as I have no need to post and share these photos on yet another Flickr clone.

I want to be able to adjust Red, Blue and Green colors with RGB sliders. It would also be nice to adjust shadows.....

What do you use to polish your photos with?

I'm currently using a PhotoViewerPro. Its great with photo enhancement. It can let you crop and sharpen images easily.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes