I have a Samsung ativ odyssey, it stock on spinning gears, I searched on the forum and I had tried all the methods to hard reset but it doesn't matter what I do doesn't show me the "!" logo, (I did exactly how the instructions, pwr botton + vol down, then vol down) there's a via PC solution to resolve this cause I know you can do it on Nokia devices but I don't know about Samsung's phones!

Pleas help!
    03-30-2014 07:45 AM
    03-30-2014 10:40 PM
    I have a Samsung ativ odyssey, it stock on spinning gears, I searched on the forum and I had tried all the methods to hard reset but it doesn't matter what I do doesn't show me the "!" logo, (I did exactly how the instructions, pwr botton + vol down, then vol down) there's a via PC solution to resolve this cause I know you can do it on Nokia devices but I don't know about Samsung's phones!

Pleas help!
    Try a factory reset but I have a feeling it will be a case of sending it off for reflashing, I had to do the same with my ATIV S when the GDR3 preview screwed up my phone after a factory reset..
    03-31-2014 05:29 AM
    Try a factory reset but I have a feeling it will be a case of sending it off for reflashing, I had to do the same with my ATIV S when the GDR3 preview screwed up my phone after a factory reset..
    I've done!
    I'm not from USA and have no way to send it to a Samsung center cause we don't have that here, I think I lost my phone and my money!
    05-13-2014 04:16 AM
    I've done!
    I'm not from USA and have no way to send it to a Samsung center cause we don't have that here, I think I lost my phone and my money!
    I can only ask you to wait a bit, if you can. I am getting this phone in about two weeks. I can be able to help you out. I know a bit about phones and devices.
    05-17-2014 02:15 PM
    I can only ask you to wait a bit, if you can. I am getting this phone in about two weeks. I can be able to help you out. I know a bit about phones and devices.
    I'm not in a hurry, btw, I'm also good at that, and searched a lot, but I'll wait! :D
    05-22-2014 11:00 AM