CONFIRMED: Friday 8/16. Who's getting one?

iknowsingh

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I'll be calling telesales first thing Friday morning! Who else is planning to get one?

Edit: I can't get it asap due to how my account is setup... my best option is to get it on Amazon when it first becomes available. Boooo!

Last edited:

dorelse

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I'll be getting one, though I may wait a week or 2 (or 3) to see if Amazon or BB comes in with a lower price. Plus, I have to wait for my 8XT return to be credited back to my line.

I was on the fence about this phone until the 16GB memory was confirmed, and the recent article (right or internet rumor) regarding HTC. Hope to have it soon!

AiR DEGETA

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I will be waiting until Amazon have for a cheaper price or for the $150 WITHOUT the Rebate. I will start getting my accessories like my holster & MicroSD card so I can have everything when I get the phone.

enthuz

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I will be waiting until Amazon have for a cheaper price or for the $150 WITHOUT the Rebate. I will start getting my accessories like my holster & MicroSD card so I can have everything when I get the phone.

+1 for me too. I'm looking for a case now and leaning towards a Samsung 64GB card to avoid headaches. I'm hoping for an amazing 3rd party deal because I have to buy two.

Sent from my PG86100 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

Swiftyrox

May 22, 2013
Visit site
My cash money has already grown legs and got so excited it's camping outside a Sprint store somewhere....Too bad it doesn't know I'm calling Telesales on Friday long before the stores open!! That's right...as far as I'm concerned.../waving speed dial finger....It's already been bought'en!! :wink: Friday can't get here fast enough!! :cool::excited: \m/\m/

Thrasherx2k1

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Another example for Sprints lack of care for WP8. Not one reference to the Neo coming out tomorrow on their website. If it were the HTC One or GS4 or Iphone you would see signup pages weeks before their launch. Truly pathetic Sprint. Off topic does anyone know the FULL MSRP of this phone?

iknowsingh

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
+1 for me too. I'm looking for a case now and leaning towards a Samsung 64GB card to avoid headaches. I'm hoping for an amazing 3rd party deal because I have to buy two.

Sent from my PG86100 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

How long do phones take to usually show up on Amazon? I may have to end up getting it on there due to how my account is set up. -_- I was so excited to get it tomorrow... now I just have to wait more it seems lol

iknowsingh

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Another example for Sprints lack of care for WP8. Not one reference to the Neo coming out tomorrow on their website. If it were the HTC One or GS4 or Iphone you would see signup pages weeks before their launch. Truly pathetic Sprint. Off topic does anyone know the FULL MSRP of this phone?

$550 is the full, off-contract price for the ATIV S Neo... I confirmed it with a local Sprint store this morning.

AiR DEGETA

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
How long do phones take to usually show up on Amazon? I may have to end up getting it on there due to how my account is set up. -_- I was so excited to get it tomorrow... now I just have to wait more it seems lol

Well for the 8XT if I remember correctly it was available a day or 2 after Sprint & almost a week later it drop to 0.01 for new subscribers & $79.99 as an upgrade. Hopefully the Neo see a similar price drop within that Time frame.

iknowsingh

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
That local Sprint store is mis informed just like all of Sprint in general lol. Sprint.com shows the Neo for $449 full price...

Yeah, I just woke up and saw the $100 difference.. haha although the rep did pull out a price chart and scanned it with his finger, I bet he probably just did a quick glance and got numbers mixed up. Regardless, cheaper is better!

caliborn

Nov 14, 2009
Visit site
The Sprint store in my office building says they'll have one on display later this afternoon so I'll check it out then. I doubt having a TFT screen will be that bad but we'll see.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99