My NEO just died..

caliborn

Nov 14, 2009
Visit site
Picked up the Neo back on 8/23 and had been enjoying it until yesterday when it all of sudden got really hot and shut itself off never to be awakened again. Went down to the local Sprint store to get it replaced but was told I was past the 14-day exchange period. The technician suggested I call Samsung and have them repair it under warranty. After a couple of minutes chatting with tech support I had an RMA number and will be shipping to them today. Hopefully they have fast turnaround time.

Had to get my Arrive reactivated to use in the meantime and I can't see how I ever managed to do anything with that phone. the small screen is so weird to me now.

Anyway...wish me luck!:smile:

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Glad that you were able to get things resolved with Samsung. Hopefully you'll get your phone back soon as good as new. Or maybe even a new phone if they can't fix it.

caliborn

Nov 14, 2009
Visit site
This is why I'm glad I have a corporate store down the street. They just swap it out if still under warranty.

I would normally go to the Corporate store near my office but I had the day off so I went to the one closest to my house. Hindsight...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans