Ting (Sprint MNVO) now carries the ATIV S Neo

iknowsingh

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
A Sprint MVNO ran by Tucows named 'Ting' has quietly put up the ATIV S Neo on it's device page. Ting is an MVNO that I consider to be pretty good. My brother has a Note 2 on Ting and his service is just as good as my Sprint service (duh) and his bill is way low. Ting is no-contract, but it's not 'prepaid' either. You pretty much pay for what you use. They have price tiers for amounts of voice, data and texts. So depending on what you use, you could be paying a low amount or fair amount of money. My brother is mostly on Wi-Fi with his Note 2 but rarely calls, sometime texts and mostly uses data, his monthly bill comes to around $30/month!

I'm not trying to sell Ting service :p but I figured I should put it out there so at least people know.

They had the 8XT for the past month, but it no longer appears on their site... I wonder if they prefer to carry the Neo instead or if it's something else.

Either way, it's another way to get an ATIV S Neo!

Jmb8

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
I just picked this up on Ting and love both the phone and service so far. Although I was a sprint customer previously so I knew my coverage was good before switching.

justen

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
In the wild...

Awesome to see Ting fans in the wild. :) The 8XT and Ativ S Neo have both been pretty popular devices with our customers. We'd love to have a Lumia device, too, but we have to wait for one to become available on Sprint first... I'm hoping with the Microsoft acquisition that there might be a bigger emphasis put on getting some of the upcoming devices for Verizon modified with Sprint's LTE and CDMA bands...

dannyjalltheway

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
My bills are about $17 per month with Ting! I'm on wireless all day at work and at home so I'm not on their network very often for data and I use VOIP to save on minutes. Joining a carrier for pay for what I use makes sense instead of ~$80 per month with Verizon. The low monthly cost more than makes up for paying full price for a cell phone upfront.

If you use my referral link when you sign up we'll each receive a $25 credit!
https://zosaf01g5q1.ting.com/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos