Visual Voicemail

AngrySprintUser

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Does this phone have this feature stock, or do we have to download an app for that? I guess there is my first major gripe since my last phone, iphone 5 had visual voicemail already with it. So did my EVO now that I think about it.

The app that came with the phone was awful.

dorelse

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site

mgfootballer

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Are you serious because if you look at that forum I posted above, no one on the 8XT has got it working. Can you confirm what version you are running?

dorelse

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Well, I have to eat crow. No, its not fixed. I misunderstood the issue, and after testing it, its still broken.

Dang...Sorry guys!

Bleser

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
My wife's 8XT got the GDR3 OTA update yesterday and immediatley got voicemail notificaitons and a count on the live tile.

Not sure if this will continue or if it was just a fluke. My Neo actually downloaded voicemail today, but I still can't do simple things like add an email address to auto-forward (says "cannot connect to server").

dorelse

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
My wife's 8XT got the GDR3 OTA update yesterday and immediatley got voicemail notificaitons and a count on the live tile.

Not sure if this will continue or if it was just a fluke. My Neo actually downloaded voicemail today, but I still can't do simple things like add an email address to auto-forward (says "cannot connect to server").

I feel the behavior changed as well, but wanted to correct my original statement.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99