While I am at work, my Phone switches to Roaming mode (hollow Triangle Icon). Every 10-15 minutes or so, it plays a ringing notification sound. I have disabled all sounds and set my phone to vibrate, but this sound continues to play.

Is there anyplace else to manage Sounds and/or Roaming options that I may have overlooked?

Thanks.
    12-16-2013 12:43 PM
    While I am at work, my Phone switches to Roaming mode (hollow Triangle Icon). Every 10-15 minutes or so, it plays a ringing notification sound. I have disabled all sounds and set my phone to vibrate, but this sound continues to play.

Is there anyplace else to manage Sounds and/or Roaming options that I may have overlooked?

Thanks.
    I think you should look to solve the problem, unless you don't think that your phone switching to roaming is an issue. why does it do that?

You might consider selecting a network, rather than keeping the network automatic. Just a guess.
    12-16-2013 01:18 PM
    for whatever reason, the Sprint network is not available at my workplace. I verified with other co-workers with Sprint that service is unavailable and roaming is required to make calls.

there seems to be a sound notification related to roaming (i don't get the sound otherwise), and it isn't controlled by the phone's sounds+ringtones settings.
    12-16-2013 01:28 PM
    Ok, then you should try selecting sprint manually. Rather than giving the phone the option to select the network automatically. That might help
    12-16-2013 02:02 PM
    Dis you try, the option don't roam, el the cellular settings
    12-17-2013 01:02 AM
    i tried various combinations of settings under Cellular, but with no luck - i am still getting the notification sound.
    12-17-2013 08:57 AM
    Hmm... I wonder if this is related to the error code messages that I receive at home - though, there coverage seems fine (though my Neo seems to struggle much more than both my former HTC Android devices when it came to keeping a signal). Everytime I get one of those it plays a notification sound. Have not found a way to kill those, and they may be network generated.
    12-21-2013 09:09 AM