So is anyone else having this issue as well with their Neo?

I hold the back button and it shows me what's currently running in the background and I can quickly switch to it, but here's my issue. I don't have the option to close that app from that menu. No X button. I have to open it then hit the back button however many times to close it. It seems other users on this site have the X option to just close apps, but does the Neo have this as well? Or maybe I'm missing something because I've looked up and down each section of settings to find this option. Would appreciate it if anyone can help.
    04-05-2014 03:17 PM
    You have to update your phone
    So is anyone else having this issue as well with their Neo?

I hold the back button and it shows me what's currently running in the background and I can quickly switch to it, but here's my issue. I don't have the option to close that app from that menu. No X button. I have to open it then hit the back button however many times to close it. It seems other users on this site have the X option to just close apps, but does the Neo have this as well? Or maybe I'm missing something because I've looked up and down each section of settings to find this option. Would appreciate it if anyone can help.
    04-05-2014 03:24 PM
    You have to update your phone
    I did
    04-05-2014 03:26 PM
    I did
    Does it have GDR3?
    04-05-2014 06:04 PM
    Does it have GDR3?
    I have no idea. I just went to check on any updates on my phone and it says my phone is up to date.
    04-05-2014 07:10 PM
    I have no idea. I just went to check on any updates on my phone and it says my phone is up to date.
    The Ativ S Neo on Sprint did not get an officially released GDR3 update...only firmware updates. You would need to join the Developer program and get the Developer Preview of GDR3 on your phone to enable GDR3 functionality.

Or...at this point...I'd probably wait for the Developer Preview of 8.1 to come out in a couple weeks.
    AngrySprintUser and xandros9 like this.
    04-05-2014 07:33 PM
    The Ativ S Neo on Sprint did not get and officially released GDR3 update...only firmware updates. You would need to join the Developer program and get the Developer Preview of GDR3 on your phone to enable GDR3 functionality.

Or...at this point...I'd probably wait for the Developer Preview of 8.1 to come out in a couple weeks.
    Gotcha, appreciate it
    04-05-2014 07:35 PM