A Deal I Stumbled Upon (ATIV S Neo)

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Looks good to me. I played with the ATIV S Neo and the ATIV SE for Verizon again today, and I love them both more and more every time I tinker. Both are great buys.

acedzero

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Yeah this phone is definitely overlooked. Now if I only could find a tempered glass screen protector that would be awesome.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
That's a good buy. Got the OG Ativ S for my Samsung loving friend last year and he still hasn't put it down. The whole Ativ line is underrated.

lewminous

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I was just about to spring on this deal the other day and decided to do one final check for a better price. Found one for $100 OBO in Like New condition. Got it for $90 and should get it tomorrow. I'm hoping all goes well. This is the first time I've used anything other than Nokia since WP8. Before I did really like the Focus & Focus S.

micallan_17

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys who bought this device from the seller, am interested in buying this but am worried that since it's not a factory refurbished device, is the device looking good or scratches like that?

bleargh

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Picked one up to add to my WP collection. It's in great condition. One tiny nick in the 'chrome' near a corner. My only annoyance was having to manually enter the internet/mms settings.

Loco5150

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Yeah this phone is definitely overlooked. Now if I only could find a tempered glass screen protector that would be awesome.

Ativ S running here now maybe 14-15 months, not a single scratch on the screen. I have even dropped the phone to asphalt few times (probably luck that not even from those). No case either. The chrome part was full of dents etc, until I bought replacement part with backcover from eBay. Made the phone new again and it was super easy to change.

Before I had the Lumia 920 for few months and was able to get small scratches to the screen. Dont know whats up with the difference.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro