Ativ S Neo firmware

anon(8648115)

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Been doing some searching and haven't been able to find anything related to a firmware update for the ATIV lines, though I know they're planned. Just curious where I could read more about them if the information is available. Just got myself a refurbished Neo and I absolutely adore it. Best WP device I've owned so far. I'd take it to 8.1 via DP but I'm worried that if major bugs make themselves known on my end, there's no ability to rollback easily (akin to Nokia Software Recovery Tool). So, I'm patiently waiting for the official release.

So, anywhere I can get firmware information and to those running the DevPrev on the Neo, what are your impressions?

Loco5150

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
:D there has been many of these lately. Samsung has a flash tool. Search for my posts, my last post has link to instructions and tools. Although for the Ativ S.

anon(8648115)

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
They do have a flash tool? I think I did read your post about the ATIV S and it seemed pretty complicated... but maybe I'm mistaken Is there a link where I can download said tool to use?

EDIT: Just reread your reply. I'll check it out lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos