NO MMS after 8.1 DP preview ATT

danielm298

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
ok. so everyone posts about the ATIV S neo on Sprint, BUT what about us n ATT netwrok
i did the the 8.1 update ( with the new folders- nice) but i cant rec MMS. i can send with nooooo problems can use internet no problem.. but cant rec and pics : text is fine... this is on the ATT network: other then that
this is truly a great phone
any help would HELP

​thanks guys and gals

Last edited:

danielm298

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
update: im using Whatsapp for my mms problem: i can sent out with nooooo problem: just cant rec any mms...data is working fine

Benito Sifuentes

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
This has been an issue for the Neo and the Windows 8.1 update after hard resets. Best thing to do is to ruff it out like most of us until either your carrier issues the update or samsung sends one out or roll back to windows phone 8

Matthew Becker1

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
I've been having the same problems since updating to 8.1 Update 1 on my ATIV S (not the same phone, I know). Lumia users have reported MMS issues as well, so fiddling with MMS settings that are perfectly fine won't solve the issue as this appears to be an OS/Firmware problem.

Alienhead95

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site

Alienhead95

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
If you're coming from an Android device you're probably used to having your SIM card and your SD card removed. Having done this on 3 Neos already I can honestly tell you that it isn't in your best interest to remove them. Leave the SIM card in when updating or doing a hard reset. I don't know the whys or wherefores but believe me, you'll have MMS.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb