NO MMS after 8.1 DP preview ATT

bleargh

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
If you're coming from an Android device you're probably used to having your SIM card and your SD card removed. Having done this on 3 Neos already I can honestly tell you that it isn't in your best interest to remove them. Leave the SIM card in when updating or doing a hard reset. I don't know the whys or wherefores but believe me, you'll have MMS.
Perhaps for you, but mine had SIM and SD in during a reset and operator settings were wiped regardless. Nothing about this phone on AT&T makes sense when it comes to a hard reset.

tinypocket

Oct 3, 2014
Visit site
Same issue here with MMS for the past few months. I have an unlocked Samsung Ativ Neo S ATT that I want to use with TMobile. I upgraded to 8.1 and unfortunately hard-reset. Everything else works but as others are experiencing, MMS doesn't receive. Sending works fine, but it won't receive any MMS.

I've moved back to my android Galaxy S4 and periodically check to see if the issue is fixed -- I would like to give the phone a try again. Sad to see that it hasn't been fixed yet :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire