The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
03-05-2015 10:33 PM
80 ... 234
tools
    Thanks Skippy. If I open device manager it is listed as "Unknown USB Device)". There is no troubleshoot option. If tried right-clicking and select update driver software, it tells me the driver is up to date (using search Windows update) or Windows can't verify if this is the right driver if I brose the drivers and choose the Samsung mobile USB Composite device.

This USB problem was the reason I did the system reset to begin with. It began after one of the pfd updates to 8.1.
    01-23-2015 05:35 PM
    Thanks Skippy. If I open device manager it is listed as "Unknown USB Device)". There is no troubleshoot option. If tried right-clicking and select update driver software, it tells me the driver is up to date (using search Windows update) or Windows can't verify if this is the right driver if I brose the drivers and choose the Samsung mobile USB Composite device.

This USB problem was the reason I did the system reset to begin with. It began after one of the pfd updates to 8.1.
    So you got it up and running?
    01-24-2015 10:28 PM

Yeah, not the same issue I had then. Not sure what to tell you. Maybe try to find the drivers and manually install them, then plug the phone back in and see if it recognizes it as the Ativ S Neo.

Sorry I couldn't help more.

-Skippy
    01-26-2015 11:07 AM
    See the comments on the bottom of my page, there is a 2nd driver which seems to work more reliably for Windows 7 users instead of the driver included, which seems to work better for Windows 8 users. I have a link to the Windows 7 driver in the comments of my own page.
    Last edited by NuAngel; 02-16-2015 at 09:25 PM. Reason: added link
    02-16-2015 09:21 PM
    Does anyone know if the csc & wp8 files to flash directly to 8.1 are available yet? Unfortunately I can't get the 8.1 update over the air because Sprint's network setup causes Ting (a Sprint MVNO) users to have no active network much like the people who had the developer preview installed and they don't seem willing to fix it. I've created a new thread to ask but I'm hoping one of the people subscribed to this thread might know how I can get my hands on an updated rom.
    03-05-2015 10:33 PM
80 ... 234